They don't realize

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That everyone that fucking hates Trexx is already gone. Lol.

Screen%20Shot%202012-12-06%20at%2010.07.39%20PM.png

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I bet the forum is a reasonably good income source for Req, and him seeing the mass exodus is making him regret a few decisions.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seeing Req's initial reaction with his posts.. It was pretty obvious he was playing things wrong and was trying to hide how much he actually does care. It was pretty transparent to me. It's still funny how he allowed tyen to come In at the end and basically assist anyone with doubt out the door. I don't think he feels even at this point that FOH can fail. Problem is within a hour we basically rebuild all the important threads and moved on like a bunch of coke head gypsies!

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Seeing Req's initial reaction with his posts.. It was pretty obvious he was playing things wrong and was trying to hide how much he actually does care. It was pretty transparent to me. It's still funny how he allowed tyen to come In at the end and basically assist anyone with doubt out the door. I don't think he feels even at this point that FOH can fail. Problem is within a hour we basically rebuild all the important threads and moved on like a bunch of coke head gypsies!
Watching him try to be a hardass was embarrassing honestly. When it became obvious that people were not going to suck his dick for updating the forums he turned into a little bitch. I don't know if it was him trying to be a tough guy in front of Tyen/Trex or what, but it was pathetic to say the least.

I'm glad it went down the way it did though. Like I mentioned in IRC last night in their own retarded way they helped this second move. They could of easily complicated this by pretending they had some social skills yesterday. Luckily Req showed his true colors, and they are a nice deep shade of stupid just like Tyen/Trex.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Tyen still lives with Req right? After reading those posts yesterday I can't imagine what kind of asshattery happens on a daily basis at that place.....

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tyen still lives with Req right? After reading those posts yesterday I can't imagine what kind of asshattery happens on a daily basis at that place.....
Hmm wonder if they are a 3 way couple?! Starting to add up...

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tyen still lives with Req right?
Oh jesus can you imagine the state of the kitchen? Bins overflowing all over the place, shit all over the floor, fridge full of old mouldy food. And everyone trollolololing each other and pointing fingers rather than just cleaning up the god damn mess.