This is your Reminder

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
That The FP exists, and you probably have not watched it.

Its figuratively like if Araysar literally went and made a movie, and that movie was basically Prometheus and it was dogshit, but then someone else who was not Araysar went a made a movie called The FP and it was amazing.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Your neg had no effect on me, literally. How does pointlessness feel?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Why the stupid threads lately? At least learn to title!
Making this thread, even though I've made it already before, is still the most significant thing to ever happen. Your statement is invalid, Ultimate Warrior.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Haha this movie has some amazing moments, mainly in the beginning

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Haha this movie has some amazing moments, mainly in the beginning
two people got hit in the face with used condoms. One at the beginning, the other at the end. This movie was symmetrical perfection

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I loved his friend from the beginning, wish he was in the entire movie

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"We" as a community already went through this movie last year and agreed it was made for retards. Dig the old thread out. Voyce, you are future negd. Got to spread some hate aroung before i can slam you
frown.png

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
"We" as a community already went through this movie last year and agreed it was made for retards. Dig the old thread out. Voyce, you are future negd. Got to spread some hate aroung before i can slam you
frown.png
I will put a triangle on your head, jump into your body, swan dive into a wood chipper and exit your body mid dive to save myself. So mid-dive you'll regain control of your body, just so you can shit your pants as you fall into a wood chipper you giant cock smoking fucker.