This Land is My Land -- stealth/action from a Native American POV

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This Land Is My Land

335416985.jpg

EXPERIENCE FRONTIER FROM THE OTHER SIDE

This Land Is My Land is an open world stealth action game with a living hostile environment which evolves over time independently from player actions

VARIETY

There are multiple ways to achieve your objectives. In addition to that, every playthrough will be unique because the world will change every time you restart the game. Cities will grow differently, camps will develop in altered places, and patrols will take new routes

HOSTILE WORLD

Your beautiful world has changed - incoming settlers are leaving no place for you. You have to be prepared and actively fight against it if you want to take back your land. The maze is real and something dangerous and exciting will always surprise you on every step and behind every corner.

ENEMIES

Game mechanics will treat you as an intelligent adult who can make smart decisions to overcome our cooperative AI, that intelligently reacts to threats and changing surroundings

ThisLandIsMyLand_1.jpg
1.0.jpg
21368948_1465888283490168_2568302939436833909_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Hope this turns out to be a thing. I'm ready to scalp some white devils.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So this is an Oregon Trail simulator where you get to raid and murder the settlers.

• 5Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh boy, I can't wait to see the Polygon articles about this. "In this land is my land, you get to murder white people. And that's OK."

I remember having fun ambushing British soldiers in the homestead area in AC3, so I'll give this a go.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm ready for the sequel.

This land is my land 2: Life on a reservation.

• 8Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 12 users

Goonsquad Officer
Wonder if bottles of fire water will be like drinking from the toilets in fallout 3

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
This is going to turn out great.

I can't wait to see how they eat each other over this perspective.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i look forward to the story of Elizabeth Warren's people

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 10 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I find the term "Native American" highly offensive. Show respect for my peoples you white male oppressor.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
i look forward to the story of Elizabeth Warren's people

I hope I can name my character Elizabeth Warren.

The game looks beautiful in the screen shots an open world Native badass sounds amazing. I will also definitely scalp the white devil. Until I take their free blankets anyway.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Your skill in Barbecue has gone up! (1757)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'd love it if the game was an open world sandbox style game where you could chose different tribal factions. Some factions were kind to the settlers, others just straight up murdered them all.

If they make this a game where you can only play a noble savage and everyone you try to kill is a super evil cowboy, it'll probably be kind of lame.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Natives never knew evil until the white man came. The Lakota just borrowed the Crow's land in exchange for the Great Spirit's blessing.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Kill whitey!

Will there be DLC? “This land was your land”? Let’s have both.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'd love it if the game was an open world sandbox style game where you could chose different tribal factions. Some factions were kind to the settlers, others just straight up murdered them all.

If they make this a game where you can only play a noble savage and everyone you try to kill is a super evil cowboy, it'll probably be kind of lame.

I was coming to say exactly this; I grew up in Oklahoma so we get a ton of Native American history and culture. There was a certain amount of Noble Savage (probably a lot more now) but there were also stark reminders that some tribes existed to rape and pillage other tribes and just transferred that to the settlers because they were more dangerous but much more valuable targets. If this game goes for more realism and shows the encroachment of the settlers disturbing tribal relationships but also some inter-tribal conflict I will be at the front of the line.