<Bronze Donator>
i'm makin this cake next.

rrr_img_23672.jpg

rrr_img_23673.jpg

rrr_img_23672.jpg

rrr_img_23673.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah. I'm young. Almost 40. Way to call it Sherlock. I can tell your deductive skills are on point about women too. " top shelf pussy"? LMAO. No such thing. They all have one, and they're all pink on the inside. And did you really just say "Find out the top bitch" and "Wine her and dine her" in the same sentence? Yeah. I'm the one who knows dick all about women. It's a pretty simple equation, pretty sure Einstein discovered it: Pussy>Cake. There ya go. That is not only AS true as relativity, it's also more provable in a laboratory. Don't think so? Have a hot naked chick walk into any lab in the USA and sit the cake on one table and her on another. Wonder which gets more attention.
Listen to the 12 year old kid frontin'

Golt_sl

shitlord
Yeah. I'm young. Almost 40. Way to call it Sherlock. I can tell your deductive skills are on point about women too. " top shelf pussy"? LMAO. No such thing. They all have one, and they're all pink on the inside. And did you really just say "Find out the top bitch" and "Wine her and dine her" in the same sentence? Yeah. I'm the one who knows dick all about women. It's a pretty simple equation, pretty sure Einstein discovered it: Pussy>Cake. There ya go. That is not only AS true as relativity, it's also more provable in a laboratory. Don't think so? Have a hot naked chick walk into any lab in the USA and sit the cake on one table and her on another. Wonder which gets more attention.
Problem with your example is the chick in question WASN'T hot, it was just some fat one night stand. It's not all the same.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well, damn. Last time I bake a cake for ANYONE from Quellious.