Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
IMG_2530.GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why can't I use the supertater rating in this forum?

Fuck, Trump and catler are missing too.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I guess they deleted all the bad posts potato3 made. I just went back through the last couple pages of politics and other than the post where he got warned with a highly informative warning (this is what I think of it), his posts look as well thought out as anyone elses.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I guess they deleted all the bad posts potato3 made. I just went back through the last couple pages of politics and other than the post where he got warned with a highly informative warning (this is what I think of it), his posts look as well thought out as anyone elses.

Nah nothing of his was deleted. Not entirely sure of the shawing but it probably had something to do with his Tanoomba like behavior to be brief.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Remember when I kept asking if they would have moderator powers and you kept saying they wouldn't.
They did not, they do now.

Not the point though.

There was considerably more moderation and "abuse" of users under your regime than has happened with the current admins.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Release me from my contract!!
No.

So far two things have happened since you guys ended your term. Picasso is RRP'ed (not my call) and Tolan was thread banned from a single thread (my call).

Not a single warning has been given out to anyone else that I know of.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Who am I to try to sway justice?

I'll just take fanaskin off ignore and observe how to reply in a reasonable, thoughtful fashion and do my time.

I'll help you out so you don't have to take him off ignore. Just respond with

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Paging @Mario Speedwagon

The code of conduct has been violated. Someone is discussing internal moderator matters in public again. You know what you must do.

Status
Not open for further replies.