Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
1626302369169.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fuck me, that would be a role of a lifetime for him. he was made to play tiger king. WTF Amazon!?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
continue high seas sailing for Amazon releases

You don't cancel the tiger king movie

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Comes out Wednesday. Stoked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I've watched the first two episodes of S2 and the entire thing seems scripted at this point. There is no way they could have found this many new wacky personalities entwined in this story and this weird new information.

Apparently Don Lewis was an ephebophile and literally everyone is still willing to get in front of the camera. Along with government conspiracy and family members we never knew existed from S1.

I actually still cant stop watching. Fucking hell.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
So I've watched the first two episodes of S2 and the entire thing seems scripted at this point. There is no way they could have found this many new wacky personalities entwined in this story and this weird new information.

Apparently Don Lewis was an ephebophile and literally everyone is still willing to get in front of the camera. Along with government conspiracy and family members we never knew existed from S1.

I actually still cant stop watching. Fucking hell.

I'm also 2 episodes in, and I feel like it started a lot slower than season 1. Yes, it has already had some crazy shit, but season 1 just kept throwing more and more insane shit on top of the already insane shit that it was unreal.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
season 1 was one of the more fucked up things to ever happen to me

it was so hyped I thought it was going to be some funny chill show about goofballs with a tiger zoo and it just sucked me into the depths of the most disgusting hedonistic backwater human depravity i've ever witness

look forward to this

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Okay, reporting back. Episode 4 is where season 2 started getting amazing. Tim Scott is the crazy ass tiger person we need now that Joe is in prison.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Joe Exotic vs Carol Baskin feud really overshadowed the third tiger cult leader who was enslaving women and turning them into tiger taming concubines.

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The Joe Exotic vs Carol Baskin feud really overshadowed the third tiger cult leader who was enslaving women and turning them into tiger taming concubines.
I think that Doc Antel documentary came about because he pissed off the guys that made the documentary. Seemed like retaliation.

Guy is still a piece of shit though