Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So who was singing in the music videos? I thought that was really him till I watched the last episode.

According to the outlet, musician Vince Johnson and vocalist Danny Clinton are actually behind the songs in the music videos. The pair have customized songs before, and Exotic convinced them to make him some personalized tracks for free, saying they’d get exposure in his now-defunct reality show.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
german chocolate is too
Much chocolate ? It
Has pecan/coconut frosting and it’s a lighter chocolate cake. I can’t stand dark chocolate cake and fudge icing , way too overpowering and sweet. German chocolate is not that though. And I’ve made it from scratch using a old southern recipe written down for me by a old church lady I knew.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, i'm not jealous of a dude buttfucking another dude.

Just being honest. Neither side of that seems appealing. Some people like German Chocolate cake though. Too much chocolate. Too many dicks.

Did you mean too many nuts instead of too many dicks. I don't like german chocolate because of the coconut. The few times I've eaten it, I didn't detect any dick at all. So if it's there, it's subtle compared to the coconut.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Dick is very similar to coconut, so it's actually the dick you're tasting.

I mean, not that I know or anything. That's just what I've heard.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dick is very similar to coconut, so it's actually the dick you're tasting.

I mean, not that I know or anything. That's just what I've heard.
You're a few meth rocks away from moving into a trailer full of tiger cubs, aren't you?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
God help me now I'm listening to a podcast series about Tiger King. If we had a podcast section, I'd put it there. I can't tell if this was done before or after the netflix series was released. The guy who wrote it was doing research for years though. About halfway through it and so far it's just reinforced that Joe is a complete moron and Carole Baskin definitely killed her husband.

There's a bonus episode where Joe's meth mouth husband talks about his dick piercings. He said he bled from his dick for 3 days because it was botched and he had to get it redone.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I wonder how pissed Fallon is for not actually getting that interview lol

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
He calls it Tiger King Park now? LOL. The last thing I heard from them Jeffery had scrubbed all traces of joe from the park and wouldn't let anyone even say his name. Of course, I also heard that he was about to sell the park to carole fucking baskins.