Timberborn

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Game is early access (like always, lately), but it seems to be a bit more of a polished Banished. Anyone played it yet?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
looks fun, been watching it a bit. want to buy it, but get tired of burning out on EA only to lose interest before full release

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Svingen999

9A07E961-D290-4524-B41D-25EB84549F66.jpeg

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Caved and bought it last night. Still very early on, but having fun!

• 2Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Got this yesterday and I'm digging it.

Basically your balancing expansion with your ability to support the beavers doing that expansion while draughts show up and shut off your ability to feed and water your beavers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Got this yesterday and I'm digging it.

Basically your balancing expansion with your ability to support the beavers doing that expansion while draughts show up and shut off your ability to feed and water your beavers.
You were born to play this game.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This could turn it around for Log Wizards.

• 3Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My beaver population is aging out and dying. Found out the rooftop terrace is actually a fertility booster lol

Also different foods offer different buffs to your beevs. I better get on the potato and bread train

Kaines

Potato Supreme
My beaver population is aging out and dying. Found out the rooftop terrace is actually a fertility booster lol

Also different foods offer different buffs to your beevs. I better get on the potato and bread train
Experimental branch adds a few new food sources and adds extra resources to gather from trees so you aren't cutting down every tree on the map.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Omg I wasnt paying attention and all my beevs died of thirst lol

• 3Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I had like three child beavers left and another district with four beavers. I migrated them back to the main district and now im starting over with just the handful of beev.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I had like three child beavers left and another district with four beavers. I migrated them back to the main district and now im starting over with just the handful of beev.
Not keeping your beavers moist is a major failure.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Daidraco

This game, like Riftbreaker if you're looking for something else on top of this - is a perfect dry season game for when you're just not interested in anything popular atm.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm suffering from Factorio First Time syndrome: My colony is a rats nest of inefficiency.

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
just to let you know, it's now 15 Euro in Epic (from 19 Euro) and with the 10 Euro Coupon you can get it for 5 basically :) ( I think the price matches also for USD)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So this is just the umpteenth version of the same basic overhead colony sim with a reskin right?