'Tis The Hat/Avatar/Shoop Season!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Can someone make me a Christmas avatar but with a new avatar?

I think it's time to retire using my own picture. Vanessa had to ruin that for me.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Can someone make me a Christmas avatar but with a new avatar?

I think it's time to retire using my own picture. Vanessa had to ruin that for me.
Here you go Foler Foler since the datbase master can't find his own avatar. Also, this makes sense because I gave you your last avatar you fat fucking worthless piece of shit.

1575255775233.png

Or you could use this one...

1575256023926.png

Also, found this for our members still searching for their inner Christmas Spirit...

1575255646626.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Here you go Foler Foler since the datbase master can't find his own avatar. Also, this makes sense because I gave you your last avatar you fat fucking worthless piece of shit.

View attachment 235659

Or you could use this one...

View attachment 235662

Also, found this for our members still searching for their inner Christmas Spirit...

View attachment 235658
Hey man that's not very nice. I'm sorry for my past transgressions against you. Will you forgive me? I've spent a lot of time thinking about the things I've done while stuck in solitary shawfinement. I've learned that we should all love one another. Or as I say - "one love" - Foler 2019

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Request Denied, your avatar is still the same, you Fat Fucking Worthless Piece of Shit!
1575256480833.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if anyone likes Slayer / Kerry King or not

coughfolercough

Slayer Kerry King 1.png

Slayer Kerry King 2.png

Slayer Kerry King 3.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I did consider requesting Bill
billburrgiphy.gif
get a hat, but I love this one
XMAS WIFE.jpg
that Urgoslav made from my wife's pic. Truly First World Problems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user