Titan Souls

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
"Titan Souls" is an indie game developed by Acid Nerve, and was first conceived at a game jam in 2013. The best way to describe it is a 2D mashup of Dark Souls and Shadow of the Colossus. There are only boss battles, and your character can only take one hit before you die and have to restart. You also only have one arrow for your bow, which you must collect after firing in order to fire again.

Titan Souls will be releasing on Windows, Mac, Linux, PS4, and PSVita on April 14th. You can download and play a free demo on Steam, which includes three bosses and a sampling of the music and environments that will be in the main game. (You can also play the original 2013 prototype for freehere.)

I've been hyped for this game for a while now and the demo is very satisfying. I've been playing it a lot to see how fast I can clear it and my best time is3 minutes and 19 seconds. Can you beat it?
wink.png

Here are the keyboard controls, which AFAIK cannot be remapped (but you're better off with a controller if you have one):

• Move: Arrow keys (diagnols are possible)
  • Roll: X (hold X to run after a roll)
  • Shoot: C (hold C to use telekinesis to retrieve your arrow)