Titanfall

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah tricked worked for me too, too bad no servers are up on either platform.

spronk

FPS noob
i don't get the stuff on the login screen about microsoft fixing stuff, what the fuck does microsoft have to do with the PC version... every time the 360 or xbone shits the bed, the PC version has to go down too? the power of teh cloud is disappointing
frown.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Think for 13 hours, but I'm trying to google them to see if there is any bad reviews about the site.

EDIT* Im removing all the discount posts. Some are saying it may get you banned on steam

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I got in just let it sit for a little while, game is...shallow but fun since it is shiny. Will keep playing and see if it gets better with custom load outs.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
I just contacted chat customer support on the origin site and told them i received a xbox one code instead of a pc code, and they didnt even bother to ask me for it as proof, they just activated titanfall for me instantly.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ok so played a couple hours with triple monitor on almost max settings with zero crashes/issues, so it has stability going for it which is surprising these days. It feels like a sandbox where you have to make your own fun, sure you can wall climb/run through some buildings and blaze a path of glory, or you can be just as effective playing it like CoD running around and getting most of your kills flanking people.

It is likely a never buy for me, unless the game launches/includes later a larger array of titans not just a bigger version of soliders.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Played for about an hour... The AI guys running around feel really pointless and just get in the way. Titan gameplay is pretty boring. Shoot shit, hold q a bit, shoot more shit.

Game would seriously be more fun without the AI guys and titans.