Titanfall

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It has a "multiplayer" campaign, which, if Brink was any indication will be a dumpster fire.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not every PC FPS game has to be like Battlefield. Fuck, the last 2 Battlefield games have barely been like Battlefield. :p

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not every PC FPS game has to be like Battlefield. Fuck, the last 2 Battlefield games have barely been like Battlefield. :p
Imo there have been far more small scale style FPS games, then big open ones. So your first statement seems odd to me.

Elerion

N00b
That makes no fucking sense Elerion. If your money was tight you would want a game that gives you an hour of fun everyday.
That's why Hearthstone, and all other games with instant gratification do so well.
If money was tight I would rather play CS/TF2/Quakelive for an hour when I felt like getting my FPS fix, and save that money for buying a really quality game that can offer a more unique experience.

spronk

FPS noob
preloads start on pc in 3 days, trailer makes it seem like there is some sort of campaign storyline thingie

Sulrn

Deuces
I think some people could use the assets of this travesty to make a really interesting cinema experience with the right filter effects. I haven't seen all the maps, but in total you might have enough variety to make a slice or two of the two factions and nemesis development. Are they going to open the sdk to the modding community down the road?

Meatus_sl

shitlord
http://www.titanfall.com/news/season...digital-deluxe

TFSPgenericPFT.jpg

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
HAWKEN > Titanfall, confirmed.
I like both games immensely, and I disagree with this statement.

Hawken does not know whether it wants to be an fps with mechs or a mech sim shooter. It needs to be one or the other (the latter).

Titanfall knows what it wants to be and is that; and it works.

spronk

FPS noob
use hola chrome extension and go to the origin website store, set hola to mexico, and buy with paypal for ~$40 (turn off hola after you add mexican titanfall to cart, you dont need the VPN to checkout). they are fixing that hole march 26th it looks like, some spanish help page at the top saying prices will be in dollars or shit is gonna be region locked or something, my spanish is rusty. either way you get a full legit origin version of titanfall, not region locked or anything. you can buy the deluxe version (includes season pass) for ~ $47.

pretty lame for respawn to have a $20-25 season pass with no details on what exactly it will provide, and to put it up like 5 days before launch. fucks everyone who pre-ordered with discounts earlier, especially since you don't know what it gives or when. oh well, cant really be surprised and waiting to see if its even worth it is probably the smart move.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
use hola chrome extension and go to the origin website store, set hola to mexico, and buy with paypal for ~$40 (turn off hola after you add mexican titanfall to cart, you dont need the VPN to checkout). they are fixing that hole march 26th it looks like, some spanish help page at the top saying prices will be in dollars or shit is gonna be region locked or something, my spanish is rusty. either way you get a full legit origin version of titanfall, not region locked or anything. you can buy the deluxe version (includes season pass) for ~ $47.

pretty lame for respawn to have a $20-25 season pass with no details on what exactly it will provide, and to put it up like 5 days before launch. fucks everyone who pre-ordered with discounts earlier, especially since you don't know what it gives or when. oh well, cant really be surprised and waiting to see if its even worth it is probably the smart move.
This worked great, got deluxe for ?34,22. Hope this doesn't get people banned or something like that
smile.png

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord

Wish I would have seen this earlier they "fixed" it now it so it shows US dollars 599 and 499 if you try to change to mexico lulz.

Killswitch

N00b

Awesome thanks!! $48 for deluxe and season pass!!

spronk

FPS noob
Wish I would have seen this earlier they "fixed" it now it so it shows US dollars 599 and 499 if you try to change to mexico lulz.
its shows as $499 but its actually 499 pesos, when you go through paypal it translates to USD at the end, should be $37-39 (depending on daily currency exchange / fees) or ~$45 for premium.

preload started today too, just finished downloading mine. its goddamn 50 gig download but i was humming at 6 MB/sec so took less than an hour.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
You'll see on your paypal what it really costs. I Bought it for $599 (on webstore), but as soon as paypal asked for my password I could see the price in euros.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Got all the way to check out and chickened out. Never pulled shit like this before not sure it is worth saving $30-40 to possibly get banned and lose all my Origin games.