Titanfall

Szlia

If it was a Microsoft Studios game I am sure it would have been an Xbox One exclusive, but since it's an EA game, I doubt Microsoft was willing to pay what EA would have asked for Xbox One exclusivity.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just got my key as well - signed up the day before yesterday. Asked for PC code, and fortunately got a PC code. I'll let you fellas know how it is.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Got an XBox One code... I did not apply for an Xbox One code, as I do not own one.

This is obviously a ploy to sell XB1 units.

Fuck EA and fuck Microsoft.

Anomander Rake

Got an XBox One code... I did not apply for an Xbox One code, as I do not own one.

This is obviously a ploy to sell XB1 units.

Fuck EA and fuck Microsoft.
You know, you are possibly right. When I purchased BF4 for my xbone (and long since traded in for the PS4 version), I had to sign up with origin for online. I also have BF4 for the PC. Conspiracy to sell Xbones?

On another note, thank god for a cool ass wife. Seriously, Wildstar beta and now Titanfall on Valentine's day. That also might be a conspiracy to keep single guys single or make guys in relationships single to sell more games down the line lol.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Got in to PC beta, I am mildly curious about this game at best so I should be able to come back with a fair review.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got in to PC beta, I am mildly curious about this game at best so I should be able to come back with a fair review.
If you ever played Bioshock 2 MP, please try to voice your comparison in contrast to it. It really feels like a "Big Daddy" suit style of gameplay to me for the mechs except at a frenetic pace (and of course no plasmids) from watching the videos - thus taking the one decent thing (the pace) and taking the absolute worst (Big Daddy suit shit) and amplifying it.

I'm fine with "LOL, superpowered!" when it comes to PVE enemies, but it's just gay as hell when it comes to PVP after all.

spronk

FPS noob
got my pc key too, downloading in origin at 6 MB/sec jesus i didn't think my cable internet went that fast. it is pretty sucky that both wildstar and titanfall are beta'ing this weekend.

Crone

Got the XBone key, even though signed up for PC. I'll just forward to this one to my Xbro and he'll be so happy.

spronk

FPS noob
How big is the d/l?
12.38 gigs on PC but definitely some fuckery going on, my dl speed spikes up to 22 MB/sec sometimes and I know for a fact my internet wont go that fast, maybe compression or something. just started less than 10 minutes ago and only 5 minutes left.

Anomander Rake

Holy fucking shit. First impressions are that this shit ruins CoD. Just amazing, fast paced, hype-train-worthy goodness. Controls are super tight, and jumping in and out of Titans are a blast. Didn't hurt that I went 12-0 on foot, and 2-0 in the Titan before my first round ended. Can seriously see losing many, many hours to this one.

Crone

Umm, it's not worth dealing with EA support to swap it out. Origin/EA support is absolutely terrible.