Tom Clancy's The Division

spronk

FPS noob
Let me know if you decide to sell the key. I may be interested.

NM, from what I read, you have to have an AMD card to redeem the code. Lame.

there is technically a way to fool the AMD rewards page to redeem it on any system, my brother has a AMD card so i never bothered but here's the way i saw
streamable.com/ze9t0

Stave

Potato del Grande
there is technically a way to fool the AMD rewards page to redeem it on any system, my brother has a AMD card so i never bothered but here's the way i saw
streamable.com/ze9t0

Interesting. That shows for GPU though. This is a CPU locked free game. Any idea if that works for it as well?

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
Interesting. That shows for GPU though. This is a CPU locked free game. Any idea if that works for it as well?

When I claimed Resident Evil 2, AMD Rewards validated my purchase code and hardware, and about 2 weeks later issued the game redemption code with a link to Steam.

It might be possible that, once the purchase code is validated on the PC with the hardware, the game code could be redeemed from any machine. I am still waiting on my Division and DMC codes.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I've been playing Destiny 2 for the last month, and I fired up this private beta and played for about an hour. I couldn't get use to the shitty gunplay in comparison to D2. Even Warframes gunplay is better than Div2. The graphics looked ok, I guess. The gameplay was exactly Div1, which wasn't bad for what it was, a cover-based shooter. The UI, holy shit that UI makes my eyes bleed. Div2 was so weak that I punched out the EA prem pass to play Anthem for a month.
Gunplay was equally shit at low levels in Div1, too. By the time you hit 30 with stabilizer mods, guns become very easily controlled with consistent aim, and feels 100x better. Spray pattern and gun control is fucking awful at low levels. Mobs not telegraphing grenades, zero wind up, having perfect aim, makes shitty guns feel even worse. I literally died on the first encounter... Fortunately they've already got adjustments to all of the mob balancing in flight for this weekend's final beta. Now if they could tweak the ability damage and cast delay. Abilities should be on par or better than just shooting, but right now, they aren't.