Tom Clancy's The Division

sebur

Bronze Squire
Heh yeah the damage went crazy - Not to mention they are all nearly crack shots and dont miss. - The first evac spot when you zone into DZ spawns thugs when you use it now, and with the dmg inc its a pita to solo that to avoid the shitfest on the other end. DZ chest were giving 300 currency instead of 1k it used to but thats ok bc its farmable anyways.
I am actually happy about this,before this game was entirely too easy and I could solo anything and everything without really trying. Now I have to actually pay attention and have my friends kill things if I am taking the bulk of the fire. I like this a lot more. You can still solo the stuff it is just a lot rougher now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I am actually happy about this,before this game was entirely too easy and I could solo anything and everything without really trying. Now I have to actually pay attention and have my friends kill things if I am taking the bulk of the fire. I like this a lot more. You can still solo the stuff it is just a lot rougher now.
Yeah its not bad, im still soloing mostly since friends feel they will burn out. I seem to be finding keys easier but sucks when people jump out at you and kill you and you drop 2 of them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The PVE is pretty bland, but the darkzone is great fun. Still not sure if it's a buy for me or not yet, kind of need to wait and see how much more there is to do darkzone wise.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The PVE is pretty bland, but the darkzone is great fun. Still not sure if it's a buy for me or not yet, kind of need to wait and see how much more there is to do darkzone wise.
Agreed, Dark zone is where I've had the most fun. Plus dark zone has harder NPCs too which are fun to use against other players

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Agreed, Dark zone is where I've had the most fun. Plus dark zone has harder NPCs too which are fun to use against other players
PVE has just as hard npcs later on in certain spots - There is a rare cleaner pack spawns in the area closest to the DZ in the city. Not to mention challenge missions should be on par if not harder than the PVP.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We did a 3 person group for the PVE content on hard yesterday and shit was tough.

Anyway, I've put a few hours into it and I think I'll probably end up preordering tomorrow. I messed around in the DZ a bit solo and had some fun. There are definitely too many empty spaces, but I'm hoping with a more fleshed out game I won't care as much.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I think I'll get my money's worth out of this. Played both the betas a decent amount. Its not great, its not terrible.

People will complain about anything but the devs seem to care about the game and what the community has to say so I have hopes it will at least be a good ride.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I asked this a few pages back, but what console is everyone aiming to play this on? Seeing videos online and through the normal channels that there is likely going to be some hacking going on with the PC version (even with their anti-cheat engine). Trying to decide to do the PS4 or PC. I'd prefer PC, but with the DZ and possible hacks, making me lean PS4

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
0 hacking in the current beta on PC that I can tell. I can't imagine trying to play this on a controller personally.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
0 hacking in the current beta on PC that I can tell. I can't imagine trying to play this on a controller personally.
Most of the hacking isn't things like wallhacks or whatnot. Moreso endless ammo/magazine, shortened grenade cooldowns, etc.

Stave

Potato del Grande
I asked this a few pages back, but what console is everyone aiming to play this on? Seeing videos online and through the normal channels that there is likely going to be some hacking going on with the PC version (even with their anti-cheat engine). Trying to decide to do the PS4 or PC. I'd prefer PC, but with the DZ and possible hacks, making me lean PS4
Ill be playing on PC.

spronk

FPS noob
ps4, buying physical and probably going to trade it in after a month or two and rebuy down the road digitally on PC or PS4 when a GOTY version is released for $40 with all DLCs and it gets The Taken King "we fixed everything!" treatment.

Best Buy is also running its $10 preorder program on it so you will pay $38+tax on it with GCU, hard to pass up. If you preordered back in Dec you got another $5 too.

I mean... is anyone playing a LOT this weekend? I got to level 8 (11 DZ), and am just bored. no desire to play anymore, the DZ is kinda ok but only really fun if you are playing with 3 friends and only then for an hour or two, max. I do miss binge watching TV shows while mindlessly playing Destiny though, so I expect the Division to fill that niche for a month or two.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This is a game to play with friends either PVE or PVP. I met up with some decent PUG folk in the last Beta weekend and had some fun, but realistically you should only be going into this if you have a couple of friends to play with.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Yep. Combat is absolute shit
If you don't like Tom Clancy games you won't like this. It is just like the other games and since they amped the difficulty there is no more run and gun as you have to use cover extensively.

The really big exploit was the invisibility (which I haven't run in to yet) the rest is pretty meh.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am liking the dark zones, mainly just running around as a rogue agent with a M249. Did you know the M249 gains accuracy/stability when you hold the trigger down? Combine that with extended mag and decent underbarrel foregrip and I have been owning people and stealing their shit, if I get overrun I run through this underground parking garage and let the NPCs distract them long enough to regroup.

I also like the fact it runs perfectly on my triple monitor setup with no tweaks needed, that is a very rare thing these days. That said not a day one purchase as I don't have an RL friends that will be into it.
up4qOhS.jpg

more here:Steam Community :: Hatorade :: Screenshots

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If you don't like Tom Clancy games you won't like this. It is just like the other games and since they amped the difficulty there is no more run and gun as you have to use cover extensively
That's wrong. I loved splinter cell, ghost recon, rainbow six. All had ten times more responsive combat and control than this. This is clunkier than shit, the others weren't.