Tom Clancy's The Division

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking finally. 4 rerolls and over 250 phoenix credits later..

rrr_img_129123.jpg

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Lol im done with this game what a waste. I think QC is going to be a lot more important in todays age. With all the exploits and broken, laggy systems it is just a fucking mess. Yea should of waited forever, not a sale.
Welcome to ubisoft products. This is nothing new.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure why they'd fix the named spawns thing. 1-3 PC's per run is shit. I'd much rather do something else to earn them. Going to take forever to get a single item like this.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Not sure why they'd fix the named spawns thing. 1-3 PC's per run is shit. I'd much rather do something else to earn them. Going to take forever to get a single item like this.
I hit 30 last night and grinding that dude for a while got me the vector blueprints but also fully geared in lvl 30 purples.

It makes a huge difference, now my only upgrades are high end.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Someone relink that post that was a leveling guide to 30? Or maybe it was a gearing guide once you hit 30. Not sure. Appreciate it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hit 30 last night and grinding that dude for a while got me the vector blueprints but also fully geared in lvl 30 purples.

It makes a huge difference, now my only upgrades are high end.
I only had to kill him maybe a dozen time to be fully geared in purples. I'm sure I'd be able to get slightly better pieces in each slot by grinding him a few dozen more, but fuck is that brutal.

spronk

FPS noob
great way to marathon through a TV show, I'm going through all the seasons of chopped and top gear I missed while grinding his ass. Its very reminiscent of old EQ camping or destiny loot cave

and yeah they have to fix it, you basically can buy all the vendor patterns after a day or two of grinding and that is definitely not the intent I would think, plus you make around 300k/hr (or equivalent crafting mats)

Devlin

Golden Squire
I only had to kill him maybe a dozen time to be fully geared in purples. I'm sure I'd be able to get slightly better pieces in each slot by grinding him a few dozen more, but fuck is that brutal.
I initially did it to grind the tokens for the Vector but it did give me a fuckton of options.

The vector is pretty spiffy.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I just did the math and it is mathematically impossible to unlock both talents on my high end vector unless I bend over backyards.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe I need to keep at it then. I only have like 70 PC's so far, so not enough to buy anything yet.

I'm assuming the Vector is still the first thing to pick up?

spronk

FPS noob
Maybe I need to keep at it then. I only have like 70 PC's so far, so not enough to buy anything yet.

I'm assuming the Vector is still the first thing to pick up?
in order

vector 45 ACP SMG pattern
extended magazine pattern
firearms backpack pattern
firearms gas mask pattern
HE kneepads item buy
firearms gear mod pattern
BP AK47 pattern (if you want)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I made 8 vectors, not too impressed with the rolls on any of them. I don't get why it's so popular? The Midas still seems better, and I have about 65 rounds in the mag vs 38 or so with the vector.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I made 8 vectors, not too impressed with the rolls on any of them. I don't get why it's so popular? The Midas still seems better, and I have about 65 rounds in the mag vs 38 or so with the vector.
Isn't the Midas getting nerfed in the near future?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
in order

vector 45 ACP SMG pattern
extended magazine pattern
firearms backpack pattern
firearms gas mask pattern
HE kneepads item buy
firearms gear mod pattern
BP AK47 pattern (if you want)
Farmed for an hour this morning and got the Vector made. Holy shit does it make killing Bullet King easier.

Before it was "grenade, empty mag, hide...unload again and hopefully kill."
Now it's just, "grenade, empty mag, loot."

Looking forward to getting a few more yellow items before it gets fixed. At least then I can compete a bit with those that have been 30 for a week.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Isn't the Midas getting nerfed in the near future?
It was nerfed. The "Trained" talent that came by default on Midas reduced signature cooldown by like 3-5% per critical hit which meant people got their signature skill up constantly in PVE making the game more trivial than it already is.

The Midas is fine, the reason the vector is used mostly is because you can craft it so it's ilvl 31 AND you can get lucky with talents. Midas comes with 3 talents and 1 that isn't even enabled. Vector also has higher dmg and rate of fire iirc.

People say the Navy MP5 from DZ50 can be better, but it takes rank 50 to get the schematic and then high end division tech per craft.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Until they change SMG's being THE gun, every challenge mission I do with PUGS looks like:

NYtZ64x.gif