Tom Clancy's The Division

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I always love the "AND MORE!" at the end of these idiotic things.

No. There ever isn't any more. Sorry, pet peeve with game industry marketing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Definitely going to wait and see. The Dark Zone was aids

You should be getting Sea of Thieves ready for Thursday night with TJT and I. Where the REAL pirating happens :p

• 1Like

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
With #2 coming out in March, I thought I would just load up 1 again to just play around in. Anyone know any good reference material I can read up on what to do to at least start playing catch up? I know I wont be able to do it completely but thought it may be a good way to waste some time until 2 comes out. I've not played in forever. I did get the dlc content (which kinda sucked being forced to do just to play with anyone). Not much time at all in there though, just poked my head in to get it shot off a few times.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
The upped the drops about 7.2 billion % so just log on and do the daily missions. There will be some easy ones and a harder one, do whatever you want... youll be carried. The subway shit will take forever to find a group for and the survival is pretty cool if you like the lone man vs the world thing. Just relearn the mechanics and youll be set.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
With #2 coming out in March, I thought I would just load up 1 again to just play around in. Anyone know any good reference material I can read up on what to do to at least start playing catch up? I know I wont be able to do it completely but thought it may be a good way to waste some time until 2 comes out. I've not played in forever. I did get the dlc content (which kinda sucked being forced to do just to play with anyone). Not much time at all in there though, just poked my head in to get it shot off a few times.
Just play the main quest line, pickup and do sidequests. You really don't need to think about it too much. If you have a lvl30 toon, it's damn near impossible to restart without a group to run with. Or at least, I personally wouldn't bother.

eXarc

Molten Core Raider
I championed and enjoyed this game from day 1 (I made this thread) but openly admitted to everyone who asked about it that it was absolutely flawed. The past few years have been the development of a new era in shooters and Destiny will probably leave its mark as the tier 1 of its type (which was also heavily flawed its first year+) but I would say Division’s team has done a lot to recognize their issues and made some serious improvements. There’s a lot of shit I would change and would like the Dark Zone to be a bit different in a lot of ways but for the $60 I got a shitload of enjoyment and playtime out of it. I am a huge PvP fan sometimes even in spite out of how shitty it is because I just enjoy competing and fucking around with other players.

I’m hoping they’ll continue to take some lessons from the base and structure the 2nd around a lot of what they’ve learned and changed about the gear and PvP and end game content, etc and come out of the gate with a solid game. I’m just the type of person that I usually know pretty close to what I’m getting into when I buy a game and accept that I’m basically gambling $60 or whatever I’m spending and try to give the developers some room if they’re working with some new shit or formula or genre. Some studios come out swinging after a complete genre switch and make a fucking masterpiece (HZD is a good example) and it pays off. They also made Ghost Recon Wildlands in the mean time between (probably different team members but still big picture for the studio as a whole) which I thoroughly enjoyed and thought it was the best co op shooter I’ve ever played.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I pre-ordered my Mountain Dew Game Fuel, and then never got anything else? When I picked it up, it was just the Game Fuel, was there supposed to be more that Walmart was handing out?

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Of all the games coming up, this one is the most likely day 1 purchase for me. Someone please, please, play the beta really hard and look closely at the systems and tell me that this will be a piece of shit long term and save me a bunch of time/effort.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So I pre-ordered my Mountain Dew Game Fuel, and then never got anything else? When I picked it up, it was just the Game Fuel, was there supposed to be more that Walmart was handing out?
I got mine in the mail separate from the my Dew. Mt dew was also shipped, but I guess you could pick it up in store. Either way, it'll come separate, there was also limited supply.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got mine in the mail separate from the my Dew. Mt dew was also shipped, but I guess you could pick it up in store. Either way, it'll come separate, there was also limited supply.
Yea, did in store pickup for some reason. When are the beta key emails supposed to go out?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yea, did in store pickup for some reason. When are the beta key emails supposed to go out?
Got mine a couple weeks ago.

division.png