Tool might eventually release a new album someday

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I'm headed to Knoxville with just the 7empest "vip" pack, but I was lucky enough to score a better ticket for the Charlotte show on Jan 21st.

I'm looking forward to both! I might be going to the Allentown show, if not I have a extra Knoxville ticket to sell 😉. I am excited for both shows! (Hopefully three total though)

Knoxville
20231022_211031.jpg

Charlotte
20231022_211134.jpg

KrA!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I was trying to be nice. MrHolland420 MrHolland420 is a diamond in the rough when it comes to those scummy raiders fans!
Lol, after today, it's even worse. Mark Davis needs to fire McDaniels, Himself, and his Barber(which I'm assuming is a little Chinese lady-man with a wok that fits his head) I know this is the tool thread but I'm embarrassed to go into the NFL thread, lol 😆 ,

edit : oh yeah, thank you, I appreciate the kind comments, defiantly helped to read, life has been a tad tougher and busier lately. Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, & most importantly happy!

KRA!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol, after today, it's even worse. Mark Davis needs to fire McDaniels, Himself, and his Barber(which I'm assuming is a little Chinese lady-man with a wok that fits his head) I know this is the tool thread but I'm embarrassed to go into the NFL thread, lol 😆 ,

edit : oh yeah, thank you, I appreciate the kind comments, defiantly helped to read, life has been a tad tougher and busier lately. Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, & most importantly happy!

KRA!
Post in the nfl thread bro! Stay safe.