Tool might eventually release a new album someday

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's nothing, they better not fuck up those arms, I am sure they are insured. Nobody would give a damn, I don't give a fuck, I have been arrested before, it sucks. I don't think he is going to have any problems, just make sure you have a purple pen, or he won't sign your shit. He must of have been of HIGH HIGH HIGH, I rolled deep in muddy waters! Ya'll just let me know when you think FI is better than Lateralus, just by a little bit. FI is bigger brother and that is just IMHO. Opinions are like assholes and everybody else's stinks.
He’s a huge chiefs fan and just wants to be Incognito when he’s there (one of the fans not Tool drummer)

I’m going to go with people were fucking with him taking pictures at the airport and he was drunk after the raiders game.

Del

Vyemm Raider
It's just a misdemeanor and allegedly all he did was poke a guy and call him a faggot. The guy who called the cops should get more of a punishment for wasting the cops time than Danny should.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
He’s a huge chiefs fan and just wants to be Incognito when he’s there (one of the fans not Tool drummer)

I’m going to go with people were fucking with him taking pictures at the airport and he was drunk after the raiders game.
Haha, I love Danny even more, for calling the dude a Faggot and not giving two fucks, because he got that Fuck you money! But Jesus eve! yes; he was probably trashed just like the Chiefs trashed my fucking team, that was fucking embarssing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Haha, I love Danny even more, for calling the dude a Faggot and not giving two fucks, because he got that Fuck you money! But Jesus eve! yes; he was probably trashed just like the Chiefs trashed my fucking team, that was fucking embarssing.
Yeah he’s great and you nailed it. Sounds like it was a raiders fan but who knows and who cares.
All teams have a small minority of terrible fans.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah he’s great and you nailed it. Sounds like it was a raiders fan but who knows and who cares.
All teams have a small minority of terrible fans.
i disagree about Eagles and Patriots fans. They’re definitely not a minority.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Like

Del

Vyemm Raider
The new version is so good. I'm blown away.

My only criticism is that I wish the synthesizer was a little louder in the mix.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Is anybody going to the KC show? I have Bronze VIP tickets, still FU Tool Army, I cannot wait to meet them in person.... Anyways, I have family in KC but I was actually planning on Driving from Charleston, so if you're in need of a ride from there any place that is along my route let me know. All my RL friends and my Roommate likes TOOL but hates TOOL just because I like them, and he is gay with Pink Floyd and Manson, even says TOOL is trying to be like the "new" Pink Floyd, I didn't fall for the troll trap.

I even gave that asshole the 666 Manson Bill I got from his show in Tokyo @ Knotfest 2016, that was one of the best lineups I got to see up in the front row, fuck it was hot! At shows like that too, with no seats, if you're up at the very front it is like being in the ocean with the waves from the mosh pit, would get tight and hot then it would let up and that's when you get hit in the face with a shoe from some Japanese crowd surfer.

I would love to go to Bonnaroo just for TOOL's & Puscifers sets, sure there are more acts I would like to see. I would work my way all the way to the front at Bonnaroo, Idgaf. The Bronze VIP should be nice, still that Tampa shit pisses me off, and that was a pretty dope poster but I think Orlando's was better IMHO. Yeah, that's the thing that upsets me the most is the vitriol with the merch, the first show I went to in Hampton, VA, I saw the line and was like screw this, I don't wanna miss anything and there should be some stuff left after the show, yeah, I got a pair of socks. I did eventually end up getting the poster of the show signed by the Band. So that was nice. I want to hear Descending live so bad! I got to hear Invincible before I knew how to rock out to it, because I was just trying to gather the new song in. Oh yeah, don't forget a purple marker just in case.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Came across this, thought it was pretty cool.

• 2Like