Torrents

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Ah, nice. From what I read in the past day, all install guides made it sound like web version was the only one available. I'll try to find the desktop client.

Thanks Denamian Denamian

The browser version is just a simple web app to connect to your server and play content anyway. You still still run the server and host your content on your own machine regardless of what you use for a client.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The browser version is just a simple web app to connect to your server and play content anyway. You still still run the server and host your content on your own machine regardless of what you use for a client.

They still don't care about pirated torrents, right?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

There was some discussion here about a potential better option than Plex (last two pages). In the brief amount of time I've looked into it, I've strongly thought about moving from Plex to this.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Ah, nice. From what I read in the past day, all install guides made it sound like web version was the only one available. I'll try to find the desktop client.

Thanks Denamian Denamian

Just make sure to go into the settings and specify that your local network is allowed access to the server when the server is unable to phone home to plex.tv.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

is there a keyword for specialized subtitles. like in Man on Fire, where they are hardcoded, appear it different locations, move, etc.
1684858861194.png

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
is there a keyword for specialized subtitles. like in Man on Fire, where they are hardcoded, appear it different locations, move, etc.
View attachment 474804
"Hardcoded" is the only keyword I have seen for something like that. I don't think players can process multiple fonts in the same subtitle file, maybe?

I often have issues with playing only subs for the foreign language parts in a lot of English primary movies/TV.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Damn that sucks. Can't remember the other site I've been using. 1337x I believe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here is a meta-list on github for almost everything you could need (public trackers, private trackers, VPNs, Kodi, Plex, Streaming, and even Usenet): LINK

Screenshot of most of the table contents, to see what I mean:
2023-05-31 14.52.49 shakil-shahadat.github.io 87a6747cb314.png

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Here is a meta-list on github for almost everything you could need (public trackers, private trackers, VPNs, Kodi, Plex, Streaming, and even Usenet): LINK

Screenshot of most of the table contents, to see what I mean:
Thanks.

I've been trying refreshing my music library since I got tired of Pandora, Spotify et all giving me the same regurgitated slice of songs. It feels like the best music browsing experience I ever had was some twenty years ago when I was using Direct Connect ++. I could find an album from some band I wanted on some guy's computer and then download the entire catalog of music he had that was adjacent to it. Finding new bands or albums and then downloading them individually has been cumbersome with IPTorrents and ThePirateBay I'll give RED / redacted a try.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Mother fuk.
I havent used any other site for so long I dont even know where to go (other the TPB - but ideally no)
Regale me with your preferred destinations!

Any of you dudes that need a place to torrent, PM me and I can send you an invite to IP Torrents.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
RAR was my go-to for 4k remuxes, damn... I am going to miss -FGT (OldFart), need to know where they go next.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users