Torture-Worst You Can Imagine.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Uhh, that is NOT how the impaling is done. The stake is not driven all the way to sternum when the impaled fellow and the stake is on the ground. Is just inserted a bit into the body via the anus and then the lucky fellow is hoisted up on the stake, The gravity force then pulls his body slowly upon the stake. It is slow motion impaling, lasts days indeed.

Once the anus stake pierced the diaphram, you'd be a goner in a minute or two. puncture that, no breathing. (To the best of my understanding).

iannis

Musty Nester
Uhh, that is NOT how the impaling is done. The stake is not driven all the way to sternum when the impaled fellow and the stake is on the ground. Is just inserted a bit into the body via the anus and then the lucky fellow is hoisted up on the stake, The gravity force then pulls his body slowly upon the stake. It is slow motion impaling, lasts days indeed.

I'm still saying hours at the most, even doing it that way. Which sounds like a better way (as in you won't outright kill them) to do it.

I'm not contesting that it's a gruesome fucking way to be executed, it certainly is that. I just don't think that with that sort of trauma someone would live for days. You'd go into shock and as soon as you came out of it your kidneys would start to shut down. That kicks off a death spiral which will inevitably lead to a heart attack. I doubt they even died from blood loss.

There are car crash photos you can find if you go looking for them where guys have fenceposts completely penetrate them. And they live. Some of them. In that case, the immediate danger of killing them is in taking it out. But if you didn't take it out they still won't live for days -- even with modern hospital treatment. That's why i'm saying I doubt it and suspect that accounts are exaggerated.

But I dunno. Maybe there were a few here and there who were healthy enough to hang on for a day. I guess it's possible, probably. I doubt it was common.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
People underestimating how mich shit a human body can go through. Impaling, if you got unlucky, could result with you on the steak for days.

iannis

Musty Nester
I might be wrong, it's true that the human body can take a lot of punishment. Maybe most really did live for days. Gut wounds take a long time to kill you, and that's a gut wound. But that would really fuck your kidneys up (it does with the fenceposts), and wiggling around (which you would do) would only make you die faster.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thread title made me think of personal torture, not necessarily the worst that could ever be done. The shit that's been posted is very gruesome.

I have a bad back that is exasperated when I lean over slightly. So doing the dishes, as I'm tall, mowing the lawn, as I have to lean slightly to work the mower. Leaning over a table, etc.

Always dreaded the thought of being trapped in a way that would force me to slightly lean over forever. Ouch. :(

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Gue

Molten Core Raider
brazen_bull.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
God, I forget what it was. I read an article a few years back that a woman sloughed off all her skin. Just got up one day and her fucking skin started to fall off in patches.

And the burn ward managed to keep her alive. And she recovered from that shit.

I mean what the fuck.