Total War: Warhammer

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

View attachment 427179

So much empty space to the east. I know for the time being they it is gonna be filled in with Chaos Dwarves and other Cathayan factions in time, and for now it will be filled with minor factions.

Curious on how much this is gonna hit Grimgor, if he survives against Kolek.

Feel like I'd be able to confidently field him against beasts and Cathay in a campaign

He's stupid good

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wonder if there is ever gonna be a ultimate collection which include 1+2+3+all DLCs.
Maybe, but won't be soon. This gets asked pretty often but they don't have any incentive to do this until the sales are down enough to warrant it, and they likely wouldn't do it until all War 3 DLCs are done(which probably won't be until late 2023 at best).

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
All the discussions I've seen so far suggest that they are expecting to be releasing DLC for 3 for several years. I think the actual statement was that they planned for the DLC cycle to be longer for 3 than it was for 2. I would be surprised if they finished with 3 before the end of 2024.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
1660823004401.jpeg

The old trait (+5 MA to army) was OP as fuck but my jimmies are still rustled. I wish they would have nerfed it to +2 or +3.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I keep pushing a little more into this campaign every so often. What's the point again you meet this giant bear god and release Belakor, right? I think I might have to finish to use him in ME?

This thing is definitely salvageable but they gotta listen and quit doing the ego trip / ignorance shit

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I keep pushing a little more into this campaign every so often. What's the point again you meet this giant bear god and release Belakor, right? I think I might have to finish to use him in ME?

This thing is definitely salvageable but they gotta listen and quit doing the ego trip / ignorance shit
Are you asking about the Realms of Chaos campaign? You have to collect each of the 4 daemon prince souls in the Chaos realms, then you'll be presented with the final battle. That said, I haven't seen anything suggesting you have to complete the campaign to play as Be'lakor in IE.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah the campaign itself kinda doesn't make any sense to me from a Warhammer campaign standpoint.

The vortex? Sure. This is current one is some out of left field nonsense to me immersion-wise, but I'm not a WH fantasy buff.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yeah the campaign itself kinda doesn't make any sense to me from a Warhammer campaign standpoint.

The vortex? Sure. This is current one is some out of left field nonsense to me immersion-wise, but I'm not a WH fantasy buff.
Kislev diving into the Chaos Realms to save their god makes sense enough to me. Or do you just mean the whole fact that somehow Ursun is chained to begin with.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Kislev diving into the Chaos Realms to save their god makes sense enough to me. Or do you just mean the whole fact that somehow Ursun is chained to begin with.

Fighting each other over chaos realm rifts to enter and claim demons souls from each other? Just feels like some artificial system cooked up to me.

Vortex actually was like okay HE vs DE and Skaven mischief involved with the comet? Ok cool, works.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Fighting each other over chaos realm rifts to enter and claim demons souls from each other? Just feels like some artificial system cooked up to me.

Vortex actually was like okay HE vs DE and Skaven mischief involved with the comet? Ok cool, works.
Oh definitely, but that the Chaos Realms was their whole selling point. Too bad it turned out to be the least fun part of it, with the exception of Slaanesh's realm.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh definitely, but that the Chaos Realms was their whole selling point. Too bad it turned out to be the least fun part of it, with the exception of Slaanesh's realm.

It's like in that one Noah movie when they had the rock golem people in it.

My uncle stood up at the end of the film and said "it didn't make any sense!".

Do they not have 1 actual lore adherent or enthusiast in the room? Or what? Idk.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Are you asking about the Realms of Chaos campaign? You have to collect each of the 4 daemon prince souls in the Chaos realms, then you'll be presented with the final battle. That said, I haven't seen anything suggesting you have to complete the campaign to play as Be'lakor in IE.
I dont think you need to do any unlocks for Boris or Belakor in IE.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users