FoH nuclear response team
A new challenger appears!

https://store.steam powered.com/app/823130/Totally_Accurate_Battlegrounds/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
LMAO the way the guy bounces off the roof instead of parachuting was gold. I love that. Also being in first person makes me like it more than fortnite already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

It looks really fun, I'm willing to give it a shot. The googly eyes and how they run crack me up.

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Played 3 or 4 matches so far. Servers are shit right now but when you do get to play it is fun as fuck. The movement and gun control is smooth as butter. Well until you shoot yourself out of a tree from sniper recoil and die.

edit: Also fun beating someone to death with a riot shield.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

It's free forever if you download in the first 100 hours. It's a no brainer even if you don't like it.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Guy doesn't even link it! Edit: idk if link is working, doesn't seem like it

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey, it could look goofy as all hell, but as long as the physics are solid as hell and it's smooth, it'll be fun.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I can't see steam at work, and that's where I was when I linked it. Amod Amod , care to post the steam link in the OP?

the media isnt being formatted properly so i just added a link with a space break in mid-url. if you dont like that then just google the name

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Installed this and realm royale whatever. Only had time to try queing a few times for a couple mins each without it starting a game.

Hope to play both the next few days though i have a lot of honey dos cleaning house to host nieces tea party...... Stay single friends, stay single...

• 1Worf

Sludig

Well shroud is Canadian so it's excusable
Not knowing what a m2 browning is though is pretty bad even if just by image and not by name. and calling it a para is extra jackie chan face on multiple levels.

Canada suprisingly can have some rifles we cant import and had a suprisingly large amount of gun enthusiasts though of course pale in comparison.

Sludig

Irons seem inaccurate/impossible to aim in auto. Even single is kinda rough with seeming rubberbanding on us servers. Close range and spray!

Sludig

Oh and apparently cars randomly explode while driving down straight roadway

and either folk just coordinating in comms, or you play solo vs teams.

Last edited: