Tower of Time

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Raign

Golden Squire
Didn't see another thread on this one. Great game, very Baldur's Gate 2, well done classes, great story. Really really enjoying it. If pauseable real time rpgs are your thing, definitely worth picking up. Enjoying it much more than I did Pillars of Eternity.

Tower of Time

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Also on lvl 5 i think now, very fun and pretty flexiable loot mechanisms to keep things fresh. Only thing i don't like is having to play so far in to get all the characters and the gating of lvls via blue prints but as a whole, pretty damn fun game.

I love the stat break down at the end of the fights to see who is doing what for you in the fights. I just got the pure castor and dumped everything into her skill power so i micro manage her spamming her 3 sec ability which does some nice damage, got rid of the archer chick. For the price tag, well worth it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I added that to my wishlist when I saw a review by some random ass guy who posted on reddit. Both the review and the game looked good which was pretty surprising since usually both are shit when that happens and I haven't heard of either. Anyway I'll pick it up at some point in the future, it's just I have so much stuff and I've bought like 7games the past month, just don't have much time for it.

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aarklash:Legacy had moments. Liked that on higher difficulties it required competent play +/- optimal builds or pain.

Raign

Golden Squire
It feels a bit more story driven than Aarklash did to me, but the difficulty and character interaction is definitely similar. The characters are also more customizable and the loot more meaningful / distinct than Aarklash as well. I say this as someone who did not finish Aarklash though, so ymmv.

Last edited:

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I picked this up since I finally got a computer that is worth a shit. I really like it. I LOVE the combat mechanic of slow time. Really adds another level, I find myself spending a lot of time there. Only like 2 levels in, it's great though.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
They really do a nice job updating the game after release. Definitely recommend people grab this one.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Played for like an hour tonight, initial thoughts are it feels like a well made game.

Anything I should know before I get to into it? Anything you wish you knew when you started?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I played when a month ago or so and really did enjoy it but hadn't went back (had the 6th character i think?). Just restarted on hard mode for shits this week; definitely some QoL improvements, map is awesome now.

Few tips keeping in mind i didn't get too far in so take with a grain of salt

1) Don't be afraid to burn some gems to make armor, they definitely keep you stocked just enough but obviously not bad to hoard if you aren't having alot of challenges. Early on in hard i'm spending them as i go because some of the fights are abit challenging (mainly ones that aren't main story and the more epic battles)

2) Mana regen early on is extremely important......on this play through i''m building Maeuve (sp) 100% mastery both for the mana regen and her arrow ability spam. In hind sight wonderingh if i shoudl have just went speed + might for auto attack build as she burns mana spamming pretty bad. Maybe later on with better mana regen this is more viable build.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Realizing after I finish the second floor that you can toggle it so things always cast when they are up, and that you can switch between characters with the corresponding number key, lol. Talk about making life so much easier.

Do you guys try do all the challenges as you unlock them?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I dislike the whole alignment thing. I get it, you want players to feel like their decisions matter. The problem is it's always gain and lose, and it's just a no win.