Tracy Morgan vs Wal Mart truck

iannis

Musty Nester
That is less damage than you might expect for getting smacked with an 18 wheeler.

German engineering.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
A guy in the Limo made a post on Twitter shortly before the accident.

10409485_847029461992599_3253896701437840625_n.jpg

That's is the bus they were in. I see seat belts. Weather or not they were wearing them remains to be seen.
No chance anyone had seatbelts on!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
As someone who has never seen this guy as anything other than an annoying waste of stage/screen time and Oxygen....

rrr_img_68647.png

Cybsled

Even if you have seatbelts on in a limo, you're typically seated sideways and will get fucked up anyways since humans don't bend so well sideways.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he is a terrible comedian and is just a token for tv programs or bad movies. it doesnt make him deserve to be in a terrible accident like this. i hope he recovers and im sorry that one of his friends died.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You already proved you do care by opening the thread and making a post. Some people just like to be shitty on the internet.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Several media outlets reporting he's on the mend, but will be hospitalized for a few weeks with broken ribs, nose, femur, etc... But looks like short of a complication he will make a full recovery physically. Mentally will probably take some more time. Very glad to hear it.

I don't mind the hate posts, I like to post funny pictures and fuck around with RIP threads too. Not like anyone here is his family, and these threads are boring without humor and hate. In the grand scheme of things as much as I like certain celebrities, I'd trade 1000 of them for a person I actually know and care about. Hell, I'd even trade a dozen or so for dumbfucks like Izo and Fat Phoenix.