Trailer Park Boys

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
Yeah first episode is the worst one by far, the rest are pure gold. Lahey fucking with Julian had me crying. Also the Ricky car shower was genius.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yeah first episode is the worst one by far, the rest are pure gold. Lahey fucking with Julian had me crying. Also the Ricky car shower was genius.
...Is that cooking spray?

God damn that was one of the best scenes in ever

• 1Solidarity

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saw the trailer park boys live last night, laughed my ass off and had a good time. You can use the coupon code "dhutour" at their websiteYou're watching SwearNet.comto watch swearnet free the month of march.

• 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Totally use that coupon if you're into TPB and get access. There is a 8.5 season on there with all of them in jail and it's pretty awesome. It starts off slow but by the 4-5th episode through it gets really funny.

• 1Like

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
New season is excellent. Jrock has a mullet, Bobandy has a mighty as shit mohawk. Also there's a tank.

• 1Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
At first I was a little thrown by this season, the first episode in particular, but after a while it really grew on me. This ended up being the best season since season 4, imo.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I watched the first two episodes of this show a while back and just couldn't get into it. Is it like Parks and Rec where you just gotta stick with it and the later stuff is pure gold or does it not change much and it just isn't my type of humor?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You can destroy this liquor, but you can never destory THE liquor. It's bigger than you, it's bigger than me, its bigger than bobandys gut!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I watched the first two episodes of this show a while back and just couldn't get into it. Is it like Parks and Rec where you just gotta stick with it and the later stuff is pure gold or does it not change much and it just isn't my type of humor?
I'm sure its a lot of development in those first two episodes and you haven't really gotten to see any of Ricky's antics yet really or grow to love Bubbles. But it is Kevin Smith type of humor so if thats not your thing then yeah, this probably isn't your thing.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I finished up the season last night and overall I thought it was pretty good. The Snoop Dogg/Doug Benson/Tom Arnold bits were all much better than I thought they were going to be. I figured they were just going to shoe horn them in but they fit rather well in the season. I definitely loved the bombshell at the end of the season!

Overall probably an 7/10