Transformers One (2024)

Caliane

I don't know why you are "ackshually"ing that. I was well aware. the point was they didn't go in that direction.

Instead they did beast wars. which while had fans, killed the franchise. alien planet, animals, "descendants", no humans. stupid.

Admittedly, don't read the comics. no idea where that storyline went.

looking at the list. It looks like after beast wars there was lots of reboots. and then, movies based on the comic books.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know why you are "ackshually"ing that. I was well aware. the point was they didn't go in that direction.

Instead they did beast wars. which while had fans, killed the franchise. alien planet, animals, "descendants", no humans. stupid.

Admittedly, don't read the comics. no idea where that storyline went.

looking at the list. It looks like after beast wars there was lots of reboots. and then, movies based on the comic books.

I can’t see it on that list but I vaguely remember an episode where Cobra Commander appeared.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Or the kids that grew up on Transformers G1 from 84 onwards were too old to be interested in Beast Wars (and also turned off by its recycling of character names etc, not being g1 etc) and younger kids had TMNT, Power Rangers etc to interest them?