Transformers: War for Cybertron

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The first twenty minutes of the 86 movie is on par with Empire Strikes Back imo. It's just the middle of the movie that is weak
if by middle you mean ultramagnus and the junkions, yea worst 15mins of the movie

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz how the fuck is unicron scene suggested link from watching my little pony, da fuq?
b4178b79ef8c364af190fb30dd3e9680.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
if by middle you mean ultramagnus and the junkions, yea worst 15mins of the movie

I mean the first twenty minutes are incredible and equal to one of the best film's ever (TESB), everything after Prime dies until the final assault on Unicron is meh

Siliconemelons

The first twenty minutes of the 86 movie is on par with Empire Strikes Back imo. It's just the middle of the movie that is weak
I mean the first twenty minutes are incredible and equal to one of the best film's ever (TESB), everything after Prime dies until the final assault on Unicron is meh

Eh, I have to disagree - while the first act was, insanely good magic in a bottle - especially for a kids movie based on a cartoon that was nothing but 25min long action figure commercials.

The entire movie is /very/ well put together - it is a great hero's journey story - the splitting of "main cast" was good and explored the greater world. the final wrap up allowed for a lot of hero moments and a great culmination. Without the center you would not have ultramagnus's failure and death, the loss of hope, the crushing of the spirit of those already crushed and the chance for HotRods redemption.

The voice cast was INSANE, Prime, Cup, HotRod, Blurr, Unicron, Megatron and Galvatron alone were just...wow...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
this is made by roosterteeth, thats why it sucks

Sigh, I remember when I first saw RvB in 2005. Really enjoyed their content from then up until about the time Ray left. I know it's a lot of old man yelling at clouds but the bigger they got as a company the less I cared.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so this popped into my feed, i guess cuz i had a few g1 clips playing, and

WTF!!!
86afa02939dc27e38b4faa79b58a3c53.png

the guys video is horrible, but i guess his style gets a lot of views

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
so this popped into my feed, i guess cuz i had a few g1 clips playing, and

WTF!!!
86afa02939dc27e38b4faa79b58a3c53.png

the guys video is horrible, but i guess his style gets a lot of views

Weak that’s like half the size of my Devastator.