Transformers: War for Cybertron

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Transformers: War for Cybertron

Genre: Action & Adventure, Animation, Kids, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-07-30

Cast: Jake Foushee, Jason Marnocha, Linsay Rousseau, Joe Zieja, Frank Todaro, Rafael Goldstein, Keith Silverstein, Todd Haberkorn, Edward Bosco, Bill Rogers, Sophia Isabella, Brook Chalmers, Shawn Hawkins, Kaiser Johnson, Miles Luna, Mark Whitten

Overview: On their dying planet, the Autobots and Decepticons battle fiercely for control of the AllSpark in the Transformers universe's origin story.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I like the art style, and it reminds me of the war for cybertron game that came out years back, which was pretty good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I wouldn't mind a re-telling of the original Transformers TV show, but targeted towards adults.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why is Optimus a truck if they're still on Cybertron?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This is now live and seems enjoyable enough. I dug the first episode at least. The lack of proper voices isn't too bad, but it would be so much better if they had the right actors.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Watched 1st episode and not impressed. Looks great but the dialogue and structure is terrible. They managed to make Optimus charging into a fight a completely underwhelming thing, and this version of Megatron is lame.

• 2Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
12193-oKdVrAhEcxJ0jqNI74RNMdf9WUF.jpg

Title: Transformers: War for Cybertron

Genre: Action & Adventure, Animation, Kids, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Cast: Jake Foushee, Jason Marnocha, Linsay Rousseau, Joe Zieja, Frank Todaro, Rafael Goldstein, Keith Silverstein, Todd Haberkorn, Edward Bosco, Bill Rogers, Sophia Isabella, Brook Chalmers, Shawn Hawkins, Kaiser Johnson, Miles Luna, Mark Whitten

First aired: 2020-07-30

Overview: On their dying planet, the Autobots and Decepticons battle fiercely for control of the AllSpark in the Transformers universe's origin story.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Very meh. Didn't hate it, but there's not a lot to appreciate other than the art/design style. It is just like the video game.

Optimus is a bitch. Bumblebee is a bitch.
Megatron is a woke totalitarian.

It all felt sorta "off".

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Very meh. Didn't hate it, but there's not a lot to appreciate other than the art/design style. It is just like the video game.

It all felt sorta "off".
It felt like a setup for the next two parts, which look like they are gonna focus on the 2 female transformers and Jetfire.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Cyberverse is the only good transformers currently. Think this is the same one on netflix but I watch them all on transformers official YouTube. .
Season 3 has been very good so far.
Really recommend the series.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider

It all felt sorta "off".

Putting the "Trans" in Transformers.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The first twenty minutes of the 86 movie is on par with Empire Strikes Back imo. It's just the middle of the movie that is weak

• 1Picard
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database