Transit King Tycoon

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I started playing this game cause I saw the ad for it in another game, of course. But as far as Idle games go, I wouldnt rate it as a poor game at all. At its core, you're just scheduling deliveries to cities/towns. But you end up building & upgrading several different parts of the map. Anything from the roads, to factories. Ive been plugging away at it a couple days now and the game's depth has gotten much better than the initial time you login to it. You can go cash shop all day long in the game, but I've been able to upgrade everything Ive needed with the free currency you get just from making deliveries. Ie. You can P2W if you want, but you're playing by yourself so....? The game page below has way more info, but Ive learned some tricks already. Some stuff seems like common sense, but "eh".
Transit King Tycoon

Featured_image_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
These games are the bane of my existence. I convince myself I wont cash shop anything and the impulse just hits at bad times. They know exactly what they're doing and I hate it but they're great time-wasters when on the shitter, etc.

• 1Like

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seems like a fun time waster. I dont see very many good guides out there though. Looking to see what truck is the most efficient for the money. Think I will save the cash from quests to unlock one of the premium trucks

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seems like a fun time waster. I dont see very many good guides out there though. Looking to see what truck is the most efficient for the money. Think I will save the cash from quests to unlock one of the premium trucks

Just make sure you purchase the ones labeled as "Premium" because the rest you get for free as you level. Same with road upgrade levels and factory upgrade levels. The event thats going on right now has given me access to certain trucks that I wouldnt have gotten without saving up my free premium currency, so thats been nice. As far as which truck is most efficient is level locked. You have to have this truck, unlocked at this level, to be able to purchase this truck. So just get your suzi's. Level them to level 4, then get the next tier and go from there. Upgrade roads and factories, they were the biggest change of income that I had over any of the Trucks. With the amount of drivers and trucks that I have, its the loading dock times that hinder me the most.

As far as what Adebisi Adebisi , I get the sentiment - But it hasnt been necessary for me to pay for anything to progress yet. Say you did plop down the 100 bucks to rocket through your upgrades - you still wouldnt finish these 9000-12000 item queues while you sit there with the game open. A fully upgraded premium truck, on a fully upgraded road, with a max upgraded factory to a max upgraded factory to a city in demand is still going to take 30 minutes versus my steady as she goes 45-55 minutes. As far as Ads go, you're not required to watch any of them. If you want more fuel, then you've probably actively played the game for too long. Same for refreshing stuff in a city. The daily reward has a x2 for an ad, but the daily reward is trash in comparison to anything you would do anyways. TL : DR - You dont have to pay for anything to have fun with the game, and you dont have to watch any of the stupid ads if you dont want to. Ive went through a handful of games that require those things, and I feel the exact same way.

Siliconemelons

I am old and suck.... The tutorial got complicated on like "thing" 5... I was like... I just want transport tycoon! And deleted it...

Yet I still play Kings Throne because it promised tits and I haven't seen any!