Transporter: The Series (TNT)

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just watched the first episode of this and it was pretty good. Worth a look imo.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Is this the same failed one from a few years back with the army vet/bf in Rizzoli and Isles?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First episode was incredibly cheezy in a non-campy way. Haven't gotten around to watching the 2nd.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is this the same failed one from a few years back with the army vet/bf in Rizzoli and Isles?
Well I just googled it and had no idea this was on in 2012. Yes, it's the same one. I guess it's new to TNT. Nothing to see here then lol.

spronk

FPS noob
i watched the entire series, the first episode was pretty good mostly cuz you see a lot of nice titties. sadly the titties disappear after that. the show is not very good, the main character isn't as charismatic as the movie transporter actor and his acting method is just looking sorta constipated all the time. Its also very European in its "style", by that I mean bad guys usually prefer long Bond monologues over actually doing anything and the stories are mostly ridiculous.

That said its very cinematic and some great action and chase sequences set in beautiful places, so I enjoyed it. series 2 just started up, I've downloaded the first four episodes but haven't watched it yet. Will marathon through em after rewatching the movies probably.

I love the movies so can't really complain about them making a show about it. Not sure if its even aired in USA