Treadstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Treadstone

Genre: Action & Adventure

First aired: 2019-10-15

Creator: Tim Kring

Cast: Jeremy Irvine, Brian J. Smith, Omar Metwally, Tracy Ifeachor, Gabrielle Scharnitzky, Han Hyo-joo, Emilia Schüle

Overview: The Treadstone project, having created super spy Jason Bourne, turns its attention on a new protocol to develop unstoppable superhuman assassins.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My favorite Jason Bourne movie is the one Matt Damon isn't in. Might check this out.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
This seemed decent, although the overview listed above seems to be entirely unrelated to the first episode ?

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Uhhh, I dont know. The fights were good, the reveal at the end of the first episode was good, but I fucking understood nothing about how the main character looks as young in the present time, in Alaska. Is he a fucking clone ?

And the former journalist, now Uber Driver, plot was pants on head retarded. What ? And the the general goes back to North Korea to get assassinated ? Maybe I misunderstood but it was lame and confusing as fuck.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Uhhh, I dont know. The fights were good, the reveal at the end of the first episode was good, but I fucking understood nothing about how the main character looks as young in the present time, in Alaska. Is he a fucking clone ?
Pretty sure that's not the same dude.

Wish the Russian red head had a young clone. She was hot in that black tie.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
It is not the same dude, they have flashbacks with that guy. I mean all of the dudes pretty much look the same. Where is diversity when you need it?

TV show information provided by The Movie Database