Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Treadstone

Genre: Action & Adventure

First aired: 2019-10-15

Creator: Tim Kring

Cast: Jeremy Irvine, Brian J. Smith, Omar Metwally, Tracy Ifeachor, Gabrielle Scharnitzky, Han Hyo-joo, Emilia Schüle

Overview: The Treadstone project, having created super spy Jason Bourne, turns its attention on a new protocol to develop unstoppable superhuman assassins.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My favorite Jason Bourne movie is the one Matt Damon isn't in. Might check this out.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
This seemed decent, although the overview listed above seems to be entirely unrelated to the first episode ?

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Uhhh, I dont know. The fights were good, the reveal at the end of the first episode was good, but I fucking understood nothing about how the main character looks as young in the present time, in Alaska. Is he a fucking clone ?

And the former journalist, now Uber Driver, plot was pants on head retarded. What ? And the the general goes back to North Korea to get assassinated ? Maybe I misunderstood but it was lame and confusing as fuck.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Uhhh, I dont know. The fights were good, the reveal at the end of the first episode was good, but I fucking understood nothing about how the main character looks as young in the present time, in Alaska. Is he a fucking clone ?
Pretty sure that's not the same dude.

Wish the Russian red head had a young clone. She was hot in that black tie.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
It is not the same dude, they have flashbacks with that guy. I mean all of the dudes pretty much look the same. Where is diversity when you need it?

TV show information provided by The Movie Database