Triple 9 (2016)

supertouch_sl

shitlord
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Triple 9

Tagline: The Code on the Street is Never Black & White

Genre: Action, Thriller, Mystery

Director: John Hillcoat

Cast: Casey Affleck, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Woody Harrelson, Kate Winslet, Anthony Mackie, Aaron Paul, Norman Reedus, Gal Gadot, Teresa Palmer, Clifton Collins Jr., Michelle Ang, Luis Da Silva Jr., Michael Kenneth Williams, Terence Rosemore, Terri Abney, Alexander Babara, Anthony Belevtsov, Blake McLennan, Michael Harding, Labrandon Shead, Carlos Aviles, Ian Casselberry, E. Roger Mitchell, Armando Alonzo, Karen Kaia Livers, Igor Komar, Stephen Vining

Release: 2016-02-19

Runtime: 115

Plot: A gang of criminals and corrupt cops plan the murder of a police officer in order to pull off their biggest heist yet across town.

spronk

FPS noob
damn that is some ultra violence

stellar cast though

Feb 19th, 2016. movie i'll see at home though, no way am i going to a theater for a movie about cops and gangs

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Might want to put a NSFW tag about that trailer somewhere.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
Damn, this looks pretty good.
eek.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow,

A movie that goes for the realism aspect. Head offs, body parts galore, with an interesting "what if" prospect. If you were a group of law enforcement officers with a "fuck it" mentality that decided to start robbing banks with access to both knowledge and gear, how far could you go? Should at least be entertaining.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
True Detective Season 2: The Movie.

Jokes aside, it looks solid. Strong, strong cast. End of Watch sorta feel.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Saw this shit yesterday, extremely predictable, story all over the place with no real direction. Kate Winslet does the worst Russian accent I have ever seen.The impression I got is they run out of time to finish the film and just decided to end with so much left to explain. I pray to god they don't make another one to tell us how it all worked out.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I'm with Wanand on this 1. Movie was hard to follow, some scenes felt like they were in there with no explanation whatsoever. It reminded me of True Detective: The Movie. Unfortunately, I don't mean that in a good way. True Detective (at least season 1) got you interested in the intricate details that brought the entire story together. This movie lacks those intricate details and thus you don't necessarily understand why the things that are happening are happening.

spronk

FPS noob
terrible movie, save your 2 hours and don't bother. i love heist and cop movies but this was just awful in every way

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database