Trollface memorial thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The real injustice of Trollface being banned is that Niner fans are far worse than people who post dead/deformed baby pictures.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's no loss, chaos knows that. He's dealt with yonsil (Trollface's original nick) since back in the eRepublik days, and we got the dude access to the FoH boards as a joke. He always finds something stupid or vile to champion, then beats it to death for attention. He's retarded.

You're talking about a guy who's parents took away his internet and bribed him with a smart phone because he was masturbating so much.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Trollface was YONSIL?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is this Trollface's sister?
sux8wy.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Tell me more about this Yonsil and eRepublik. The whole Trollface bio, please.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Trollface was YONSIL?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don't know who that is, he did ask for my advice on how to deal with Aamina 2.0 at one point, which was funny.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
It's no loss, chaos knows that. He's dealt with yonsil (Trollface's original nick) since back in the eRepublik days, and we got the dude access to the FoH boards as a joke. He always finds something stupid or vile to champion, then beats it to death for attention. He's retarded.

You're talking about a guy who's parents took away his internet and bribed him with a smart phone because he was masturbating so much.
i dunno. think i told danyeo that i couldn't masturbate cuz i was not in the mood and he was like telling me i had estrogen problems.

yeh i was depressed as fuck for about a year and grabbing attention wherever I go.
fun times.