Trollface memorial thread

Column_sl

shitlord
The Sean thread was conveniently not moved. According to Adams guidelines the thread had to be active, and that was one of the most active threads in the RR.

Conspiracy?
cool.png

If Picasso's thread was still active and not what it is now (almost nothing), I'd put that one back into the Shaw.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
The Sean thread was conveniently not moved. According to Adams guidelines the thread had to be active, and that was one of the most active threads in the RR.

Conspiracy?
cool.png
No, Picasso's thread (the FoH version, anyway) was singled out by Mario as an example of an exception in the Shaw. It has nothing to do with how active a thread is. Plenty of of threads in the Shaw which are now gone were active as fuck.

Column_sl

shitlord
So whats the point of the mass delete? If you are going to purge them. Then take the top 10 ,and stick them in the HOS at least.

Some of those threads had been going for years.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Well, Adam is functionally retarded.
Stop taking your miserable life out on me, please. Soygen is the one who RRP'd your dumbass the time that made Cutlery ragequit (during the BB season), not me. Just because Cutlery blamed Sean and me doesn't make it true. It's funny how you also conveniently forget that I was the only person around who gave a shit enough to play those first BB games with you so you could learn.

Cut the shit. The next time won't be an RRP.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
So whats the point of the mass delete? If you are going to purge them. Then take the top 10 ,and stick them in the HOS at least.

Some of those threads had been going for years.
Have you even looked at the HOS? I already moved most of them about an hour ago, and I'm still going through the rest.

Column_sl

shitlord
Have you even looked at the HOS? I already moved most of them about an hour ago, and I'm still going through the rest.
Exactly why I brought up why one of the most active threads on there wasn't at least moved to the HOS.

So I'll just ask you outright, are you moving the Sean thread to the HOS,or will it be moved back to the Shaw?

*edit - And HOS it is

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wait who was troll face? Is he the Korean dude or the dude that is a pedophile? Confused because there are multiple trolls in RR.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The only real problem from my perspective would be allowing this circle-jerk to spill into the other forums. The rest of the SS/RR/HoS/Juggs/Whateverthefuck crowd is all fine by me. Like others have said, I don't have to look at SS or the Rickshaw (but I'm glad I can when I want to). All I've ever wanted is to keep the NSFW stuff in the NSFW threads. Gifs of dudes blowing each other in General or wherever ain't cool, even if spoilered.