Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The animation is good as always but the first half of Wizards felt like Terminator 4. They're just showing us history going from point A to B and you're waiting for it to get back to B so the real new story can continue.

Steve is a pointless character, I would have much preferred Toby and Galahad arc but they really want to hammer in the missing father / father issue plotlines. Could have used more time on the arcane order backstory but their presentation was excellent.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Overall I liked it, but it felt the weakest of the series to me. It also felt like a season worth of show just to build up to the movie.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Movie was the worst of the bunch, mashed up and copycatted every TV trope they could and then didn't provide any meaningful finale to characters.

Ending was even dumber as the entire series got unwritten through time travel. This was after the previous show already did time travel. It was all meaningless.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah I was unhappy with this. Very very bad ending all round, not to mention how happy all those people were to erase their existence.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user