True Detective

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We'll they'll probably have DEA breathing down their necks now, they accidentally busted up a large meth lab. I mean it was a multi floor operation, at least 2 floors (they were shooting on the bottom floor, lab blew up on top).

How did the Mexicans get the drop on them? well they were like 8 white guys and a big black guy walking down the street w/ guns and vests that say POLICE, maybe a kid on a bike was riding around, saw them and ran up and said "hey Ese! Police are here homes!"

Or maybe one of VV's guys sold them out, probably that young kid in a suit, cuz everytime VV and Velcoro exchange information bad shit happens to Velcoro.

BTW, VV still sucks, it's like what's been said, he's getting his groove back, but he's so god damn boring, this is the only reason why VV is worthwhile on screen.
rrr_img_103508.jpg

His wife, cuz VV is just so worthless as an on screen presence.

Btw did PTSDgay get all the unassisted kill shots? (except when Velcoro and PTSDgay both killed that one mexican)

Velcoro did shoot the fat bandana Mexican in the back and McAdams finished him off (along w/ red shirt cop shooting a civ'i dead)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anothing thing Miguel (woodrughs friend) brought up that hes in the electricians union which has been brought up by the people franks been shaking down so thats how the two will also be linked besides bumping in at franks club. Also still not sure if hes gay, im leaning more to child abuse but who knows

Homsar

They did this last year with Rust quotes but still funny. Also how did I not get the link between danger 5
tumblr_nlid4vmOxL1trty0oo3_500.gif

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They did this last year with Rust quotes but still funny. Also how did I not get the link between danger 5
tumblr_nlid4vmOxL1trty0oo3_500.gif
"The nomenclature, Blake. It's off. This place needs something that captures solemnity. We're not brick and mortar anymore. We're steel and glass."
That's the best one of the lot. That's exactly the sort of shit Frank Semyon would say to make his interior designer feel taken aback.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At least in S1 I was hooked by Episode 3. Now 4 episodes into S2 I don't feel anything.

At least in S1 I was hooked by Episode 3. Now 4 episodes into S2 I don't feel anything.
Same boat , this shit just is not drawing me in and wanting to see more. I dont get the whole scenes with VV and his girl wanting to have babies. Why should i give a fuck , his character is shit and the actor has been so typecast that its damn near impossible for me to see beyond that shit. SO its not helping that they give him so much screen time and stupid shit happening , like why the fuck did you keep his teeth and then toss them in a bin. The fuck is that.....fuck this show.

Homsar

I dont mind the teeth that much but his baby talk is annoying as hell. Probably going to lead to him banging the shit out of that ginger in anger

This one was great
Ray, I think you've mistaken me for someone who eats his cake and has it too.
You're wrong, I never eat sweets, I've never even had a fucking cavity.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I Like seeing actors take roles that they're not normally associated with.

See: Steve Carell in Foxcatcher

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
We're in a strange spot halfway through, because after devoting so much time to Vince Vaughn the show kinda has to feature him prominently in the second half of the season, and if they do, it's going to be shit. And if it isn't shit, if it's really good, we're going to wonder why the let the first half be shit. And if they simply don't feature him much at all, we're going to feel like they wasted our time with his bullshit and all that talk of babies and hustling small business owners.

I almost feel bad for Vince Vaughn. Imagine how stoked he was going into this. He's even the cover-shot for the Comcast cable listing for the show. And holy shit is he getting his ass handed to him.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We're in a strange spot halfway through, because after devoting so much time to Vince Vaughn the show kinda has to feature him prominently in the second half of the season, and if they do, it's going to be shit. And if it isn't shit, if it's really good, we're going to wonder why the let the first half be shit. And if they simply don't feature him much at all, we're going to feel like they wasted our time with his bullshit and all that talk of babies and hustling small business owners.

I almost feel bad for Vince Vaughn. Imagine how stoked he was going into this. He's even the cover-shot for the Comcast cable listing for the show. And holy shit is he getting his ass handed to him.
he knows he is shit long before this. he doesnt care as shown by his lifeless performance.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Season one took me a few episodes to be drawn in and it came to be one of my favorite series next to Breaking Bad. I was thinking and hoping season 2 would be the same....but GOD DAMN does this season suck. None of the characters are worth anything....and none of them have my attention anymore; boring.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I'm still experiencing the high from watching season 1 for the first time a couple months ago, but I'm enjoying this season. Do I think it's as good as season 1? No, but it's still an entertaining show with intrigue and interesting characters (in spite of the weird lines they're giving VV and various one offs - robot dicks et al).

I feel like some of you have unrealistic expectations when it comes to your entertainment choices.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe I'm still experiencing the high from watching season 1 for the first time a couple months ago, but I'm enjoying this season. Do I think it's as good as season 1? No, but it's still an entertaining show with intrigue and interesting characters (in spite of the weird lines they're giving VV and various one offs - robot dicks et al).

I feel like some of you have unrealistic expectations when it comes to your entertainment choices.
Agree. It's not as good as season 1, and the characters are certainly not season 1 quality, but the story is still intriguing enough.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am still enjoying the show but VV is probably the worst part of it for me. He needs a pretty big payoff to make up for his screen time. I do not think its close to as good as season 1 was so far. Still excited for the rest of the season though. Velcoro is really the most interesting and fleshed out character on the show I think.