True Detective

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
gLYUC93.jpg

First photo is from tv show, second one from True Detective official facebook.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, what's up with the crappy photoshop of the chick in the middle row on the 'tv show' version?

Golt_sl

shitlord
Just started on this show and powered through all 3 eps.. fuck it sucks now that there's not more. And so the waiting game begins, and delayed for the super bowl, what a waste god damnit. As for duo's to follow up this stellar season - haven't seen either mentioned but i'm going to throw my hat in for Daniel Day Lewis & Gary Oldman; they'd both make it fucking work epicly, no matter the roles they'd be cast in.

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Going back to the pictures and the daughter's room, are we to imply she's the killer in 'real time' after the 'original' killer was caught? I was a bit caught up being enamored by Daddario's tits but now those pictures..fuck, what is going on?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Kid got molested by the original killer/cult as a child. Grows up to turn into the copycat killer.

I hope that's not what happens and I don't think that will be the case. I think they are trying to throw us off the real scent.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i just hope whatever the outcome, it was carefully built from the start and they dont throw us a new guy at the last minute who turns out to be the killer. even scooby doo let you meet the villain at the beginning of the show.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
that was some amazing camera work at the end, reminded me of children of men with the continuous scene. Goddamn i love this show.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That whole last scene was incredible, that must have taken a ton of prep to pull off right.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Some really bad fake punches but still, holy shit, that was one of the craziest things I've seen on TV.

Fadaar

That guy
God dammit reading all these glowing reviews is making it harder and harder for me to wait until the season is over to watch the whole thing... grr...