True Detective

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I wouldn't know, but cramming dicks down your throat probably isn't a relaxing activity. Give Gunnar a break.

velk

Trakanon Raider
There's nothing deep about thinking a girl was sexually molested as a child because she's a sex fiend at a young age. Except for maybe the penis that made her that way.
Had threesome at 15 = child molested sex fiend whore ? Wow, you guys are harsh.

Unless there are a lot more cougars than I know of, or the gay population is much higher than expected, for almost every teenage boy that got laid, there's a corresponding teenage girl ;p

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
If you equate typical teenage sex to a 3 way with a couple college kids in a truck, then I wish I had your childhood

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
certainly not to you. you are a thick headed idiot incapable of correction or self reflection.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
keep it classy

if it turns out the daughter was not molested at all and just started drawing yellow king sex rituals and posing rape scenes with her dolls at 8 years old for no reason other than shits and gigs and daddy wasnt there. i will happily admit i was wrong. if however it is connected then i expect the same in return.

khalid

Unelected Mod
You won't get shit. You don't get bonus points for throwing out about abunch of bullshit theories with no evidence and getting lucky every once in awhile.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You won't get shit. You don't get bonus points for throwing out about abunch of bullshit theories with no evidence and getting lucky every once in awhile.
i dont expect you to admit what has been under your nose all along and was pointed out to you from almost from the beginning.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I certainly don't expect you to ever admit how fucking horrible your comprehension of shows and books are. Gratz if you get lucky at guessing something here though, I guess. Won't make up for you having to have basic plot points of every show you watch explained to you over and over again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I certainly don't expect you to ever admit how fucking horrible your comprehension of shows and books are. Gratz if you get lucky at guessing something here though, I guess. Won't make up for you having to have basic plot points of every show you watch explained to you over and over again.
christ, the show hasnt started yet and you already sound butthurt. whatever happens, just friggin enjoy the show, im not going to cry if the theory i have had since episode 2 is wrong, been wrong before, this wont be the last time. however if its just completely discarded as nothing i will wonder why the fuck they included all that stuff with the drawings, the grandfather and the rape scene dolls. i dont like being trolled by TV shows. Lost made me wary.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya I'm with Astro on this one, this is the one show I could give a fuck about spoilers. Keep that shit to yourself, no one cares.