Tunic

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Zelda + Soulsish indie adventure game. I'm a sucker for the genre and have been enjoying it a lot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Zelda + Soulsish indie adventure game. I'm a sucker for the genre and have been enjoying it a lot.

Been thinking about downloading it. It's on Gamepass as well, but I haven't played a different game than Elden Ring since that came out.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Finished this. Oh, man, there were some Souls-worthy frustrating fights. After you finish the main plot there's an entire aftergame of INCREDIBLY obscure puzzles to solve, which if you do there's a "real" ending. I didn't have the patience for it and looked up a bunch of the solutions, but they're quite well produced if that's your thing.

High marks all around, would recommend.

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Put a couple of hours in this yesterday and so far really enjoy it. Very charming atmosphere, the way the "tutorial" and instructions are handled are cool and unique (to me). It is something that feels well put together and fun to explore. Maybe a Zelda-Lite in some respects that it was going for and I'd say nailed.

As a part of Gamepass it is currently a no brainer if this genre appeals to you at all. For $30 on Steam I'll need to reserve judgement until the end.

Last edited: