Twice the hate! Walking Dead Spinoff a go

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
my wife actually has about the same opinions i have, of course they differ. It just get's worse as the 6 degree's spread, like our friends are ok... but then we meet their neighbors and then the other neighbors... well you can choose your friends, just not who gets to live next door to you.
Or your coworkers. Jesus, not counting the conspiracy theorists that make me want to eat a bullet, I've got all the people that talk about how fantastic Walking Dead and Dexter are, and since I watch it they assume that I think it is awesome television too. I get that same exact look you described when I start telling someone why I hated the episode. I guess I should be happy that they know I don't watch shit like Biggest Loser and don't talk to me about those too.

One of my coworkers, that gives me movie reviews every Monday, just came in yesterday in fact and told me that he watched what is probably one of his favorite sci-fi movies of all time, better than Chronicles of Riddick (that was his favorite...). Two hearty thumbs up for...wait for it...
Prometheus.
I hate my life.