Twitch.tv

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've never seen anything like this. TimTheTatman had something like 10-25k viewers usually playing Warzone.

He switched over to Fall Guys and is hitting 250-350k now. He just won for the first time and subscriptions are going crazy. I think he said close to 50k subs and they're still going. That's $250k; not sure what his cut is, but that's crazy.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I've never seen anything like this. TimTheTatman had something like 10-25k viewers usually playing Warzone.

He switched over to Fall Guys and is hitting 250-350k now. He just won for the first time and subscriptions are going crazy. I think he said close to 50k subs and they're still going. That's $250k; not sure what his cut is, but that's crazy.
He got featured on barstoolsports freaking out after losing in the final round. It's like Fortnite all over again

Xevy

Log Wizard
I would guess there's also drops enabled on his stream. That's really what sent Ninja over the top. Just chinese botters watching him to get the skin sets for free (via a free trial of Amazon prime), then selling the sets for 4 dollars. That was like 50% of Ninja's peak viewers.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Untitled.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There is more to it than that. The person who is in charge of Fall Guys twitter account has spent the last week or so absolutely shitting on Tim for losing, and of course his Fortnite friends have played as long as well

spronk

FPS noob
I would guess there's also drops enabled on his stream. That's really what sent Ninja over the top. Just chinese botters watching him to get the skin sets for free (via a free trial of Amazon prime), then selling the sets for 4 dollars. That was like 50% of Ninja's peak viewers.

there are no drops for fall guys

this is just people laughing along as the dude who hasn't gotten a win in hundreds (thousands?) of hours of play now finally got that W. Lot of funny memes about how 8 year old kids are racking up wins while he stays losing

im sad to say im tier 19 in the fall guys BP and have 0 wins too :(

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've won five so far with over 20 hours played now. I won two drunk Sunday night, and then lost a close one sober yesterday due to bad jump timing at the crown.

Szlia

If you want to see some Fall Guys wins, the go to guys as far as I know are Vellhart and OhHeyItsDavid. They probably have 200+ wins. It's not trivial to have an online leaderboard that is not hacked into, but it would be interesting to have one for a game like this. As it stands I think it does not even track your own stats oddly.

Szlia

The strange part with "mobile friendly" web design, is that current smart phone have big high resolution screens, easy and intuitive ways to manipulate image size, so there is really no reason to have these designs where the info / real estate ratio is so horrendous.

Oldbased

> Than U
New Prime game The Tempest isn't half bad. UI is shit to learn at first but for a sea pirate game for free, won't complain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ok here is the deal it’s drunk gaming weekend and me and diggsie are about ready to stream. Lemme eat this shit first.