Twitch.tv

spronk

FPS noob
oh cool i have a few mins to kill and AGDQ is running a speedrun of Majora's Mask, i never played that lets see what it looks like

1610151564168.png

wait what the fuck is that
why is its voice deeper than mine
ALT-F4

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Soo Ser Winter, a Rust player, got banned off the OTV server for playing the game. He got a clean kill:

And this is how the player represented it to the server admin to get him banned:

These people wouldn't last 20 minutes on a live public Rust server. Ser Winter is good, but he's also not even one of the god Rust players. As it is the Rust players aren't even allowed to team with each other. Some of the Rust guys were basically quitting because they felt bad wrecking streamers cuz everyone was acting so nice. Funnier shit is that these streamers are complaining to the devs that they want shit like the spray patterns on the AK need to be nerfed/changed. Amongst other little shit because they suck.

Cybsled

These people wouldn't last 20 minutes on a live public Rust server.

Did you miss the point as to why they made the private servers? They wouldn't even be playing this shit on stream otherwise. It isn't just "git gud", it's because streamers cant do much content on public servers and have to deal with edgelord shits being racist/etc on stream.

Shroud also mentioned server 1 is a shitshow because server 2 (the RP server) had limited invites and some RPers are trapped on server 1 as a result with the murder squads.

The developer is raking in like 1M a day in profit because of the private servers and heavy streamer influence making tons of people buy the game lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Did you miss the point as to why they made the private servers? They wouldn't even be playing this shit on stream otherwise. It isn't just "git gud", it's because streamers cant do much content on public servers and have to deal with edgelord shits being racist/etc on stream.

Shroud also mentioned server 1 is a shitshow because server 2 (the RP server) had limited invites and some RPers are trapped on server 1 as a result with the murder squads.

The developer is raking in like 1M a day in profit because of the private servers and heavy streamer influence making tons of people buy the game lol
I know the point. But the dude was in a pvp Kos area. Then lied to get Winter booted.

Also this game will get so many steam refunds

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Surefour is in moon's cat cult :D
I am sure there are others out there that understand what you just said and I am just so out of touch with Streamer Culture that it sounds like gibberish and that just makes me feel old and sad and sad and old.

Also;
nana changing GIF

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Allow me to edumacate you! Surefour is an ex overwatch pro that fought for the los angeles gladiators, and for team canada in the world cup.

Moonmoon is a bald middle aged man with a funny giggle.

Both stream on twitch.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Surefour, Moonmoon, and Sodapoppin all play D&D together on Fridays, with Arcadum as the DM. It's pretty good.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
What is this pogchamp shit? I watch like an hour of twitch a week

Back in 1992 there was this dude named Brett "Pog Champ" O'Keefe. He made his vast wealth from travelling the Pog circuits and getting the golden slammer award. He later became the best donkey show ringleader in Warez but hes mostly known for the whole pog thing.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

Actual reason is the dude who they based the emote appearance on said some shit, Twitch deactivated the emote because they didnt want to associate with his image anymore, and now PogChamp is currently rotating between various emotes graphics until they land on a long term replacement.

• 1Like