Twitch.tv

Cybsled

React videos are a safe choice on
YouTube as well - think about how many channels exist that subsist off reacting to other videos/shows/movies, or react to trying things like food

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Asmon is really really bad at Cuphead lol. Worse than Elden Ring.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
noticed gothalion is back on twitch apparently he was on facebook for 3 years (musta been a nice payout) but once his contract ended he is back on twitch, he used to be a huge destiny streamer

Cybsled

Good for her - make that money then cash the fuck out once you get your secondary income streams stable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Then she has twitch subs (over 20k) / donations and a twitch contract + youtube ad rev with 1 million subs + instagram partnerships + patreon that goes up to a grand a month tier. Gotta be close to 50 million for not even showing sex and the nude stuff is more recent

its actually nuts

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Then she has twitch subs (over 20k) / donations and a twitch contract + youtube ad rev with 1 million subs + instagram partnerships + patreon that goes up to a grand a month tier. Gotta be close to 50 million for not even showing sex and the nude stuff is more recent

its actually nuts
Only thing I find nuts is how utterly dogshit her content is compared to how successful she is. There are women significantly more attractive putting out high quality content that make a fraction of what she does.

Sadly she's not the only one making that much money. Posted a video of some other woman making just as much for nothing more than posting bikini pictures. We're at a point where that someone please take my money meme is no longer a meme, it's reality.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Only thing I find nuts is how utterly dogshit her content is compared to how successful she is. There are women significantly more attractive putting out high quality content that make a fraction of what she does.

Sadly she's not the only one making that much money. Posted a video of some other woman making just as much for nothing more than posting bikini pictures. We're at a point where that someone please take my money meme is no longer a meme, it's reality.

You conflate talent with success. The world is full of talented artists, writers, video creators, or gamers that never see financial success. Even in the looks department, there are tons of attractive women and men who never leverage that into financial success.

She is successful because she was in relatively early to this niche and she really focuses on promoting and developing awareness. She grew an audience and secured their loyalty. That takes a different skill set and she excels at it.

For example, let’s use the movie Dredd. I think most of this forum agrees it is an awesome movie. And many people who watch it agree it is an awesome movie. But it bombed hard in the box office. The main reasons were shit advertising, poor release timing, and not doing enough to let people know it wasn’t related to the 90s trash movie with Stallone.

Quality product doesn’t mean success unless you have quality branding and marketing

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some people see clowns and get scared. I see Amaranth and get terrified and feel physical revulsion. She is my clowns.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
And that's exactly the point. The "theoretically attainable" status, the "girl next door"--which isn't a 9 or 10, but solid 6 (with makeup).
I wouldn't even say shes anything close to a relatable girl next door type. She just doesnt look attractive at all IMO.
She is successful because she was in relatively early to this niche and she really focuses on promoting and developing awareness. She grew an audience and secured their loyalty. That takes a different skill set and she excels at it.
Id say her success is purely due to being in on the ground floor of the thot industry. She won the lotto more or less imo.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
She is attractive, but definitely not top tier. Now her ability to make money is a different story.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
She just doesnt look attractive at all IMO.
But this is one of the fantasies of unattractive guys: that they would be able to score a mildly attractive woman, as in: "She doesn't have any better prospects, and I'm a nice guy, so I'm good for her."
The genius here is to make this her target audience (with her "assets") and making them into payers.

However, what they don't realize, is that in the age of Tinder even girls in the 5 to 7 range can get railed nonstop by Chads and Wannabe-Chads.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
But this is one of the fantasies of unattractive guys: that they would be able to score a mildly attractive woman, as in: "She doesn't have any better prospects, and I'm a nice guy, so I'm good for her."
The genius here is to make this her target audience (with her "assets") and making them into payers.

However, what they don't realize, is that in the age of Tinder even girls in the 5 to 7 range can get railed nonstop by Chads and Wannabe-Chads.
I think that's the problem, though - their impotence comes from the fact that 5 to 7 range people won't do it for them anymore.

They have a parasocial codependence on cooming to attractive people that are 8 -> 10's in their eyes, so they won't bother with Tinder or actually socializing to find someone who actually cares about them, has sex with them, and is just below or meets their Twitch babe standard.

It's an unhealthy obsession with people and opinions our society has formed. I don't see an issue with it, personally, as I don't participate in it nor get affected by it. It's concerning, but actually acting on it isn't my concern. It's like the people who watched reality TV shows like the Kardashians or Jersey Shore - I'm simply not the target audience and that's OK.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
mildly attractive woman
giphy.gif

1657552642542.png

• 1Worf

Cybsled

This is actually a good point - this is the secret behind the “girl next door” phenomenon. The sweet spot is being the level attractive that is just above average, because that fuels the fantasy that they aren’t completely out of your league (even though they really are)

There is also a paradoxical phenomenon where being TOO attractive makes you less desirable, because people assume they would never have a shot with you and you’re “less real”, if that makes sense

• 1Like