Twitch.tv

Cybsled

You can't write off your day to day wear, but I don't doubt streamers can find a lot of creative ways to write off things they use in the course of streaming.

Since they are entertainers, would be easier to treat it as a costume/wardrobe for entertainment if used for that purpose. Or if used for promotional purposes.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This month is the late shift's eco RP server again. I think it starts in a couple weeks or so. Always a fun time with lots of funny guest streamers and such.

They are going to have some early unreleased features this time around, so early versions of boats and such. They released this little teaser last night and did a stress test.

There will probably be more of those little vids coming as they get closer to launch.

This year they are starting post meteor, emerging from a bunker fallout style. Should be hilarious.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Edit: full clip. She deleted her vods and Twitter after saying there was no such thing as reverse racism.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
"Career" - give me a break. All these people should fall off into a fucking void. Why are people watching any of these idiots?

• 8Solidarity
  • 6Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 15 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
"Career" - give me a break. All these people should fall off into a fucking void. Why are people watching any of these idiots?
I pretty much only watch NoPixel. That shit is more entertaining than shit on TV usually. Even then it is only a handful of people I can tolerate. I generally don't even watch them if they are doing other games or just chatting. If its wasn't for Covid I probably would have never gotten into it.

Love it or hate it. If I could make the money some streamers do I'd be doing it. Unfortunately I'd be banned cuz I have no filter most of the time and to ingrained in my Gen X ways to be PC.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Pretty much. Most of us are just too old for this. Can you imagine if this was a thing back when UO or EQ1 were in their prime? I imagine a good chunk of us would have tried our hands at streaming

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Twitch week banned Shook cause a bartender showed a dildo on stream in Thailand.
They indef banned CrazyTawn in Thailand because of dancers in clubs fully clothed.
JustKeth for showing feet in Thailand for sexual activity.
I hope in 2023 all Twitch staff gets aids and dies.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Twitch week banned Shook cause a bartender showed a dildo on stream in Thailand.
They indef banned CrazyTawn in Thailand because of dancers in clubs fully clothed.
JustKeth for showing feet in Thailand for sexual activity.
I hope in 2023 all Twitch staff gets aids and dies.
Looks like somebody's looking for Thai ladyboys on twitch...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Or 2 streamers I follow went to Thailand for the first time in 3 years.
and they were looking for ladyboys and you watched

holly earl zoe chance GIF by BBC

edit: beaten to the punchline.

• 1Like