Twitch.tv

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Thought this was pretty funny. The kid that crashed Hidetaka Miyazaki's speech at the game awards tried to stream snipe a big streamer at Universal Studios. He gets recognized right away and security ushers him away.

Only for him to play IRL Hitman and come back with a disguise.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Twitch is more than just thots and video games, here are some 24/7 channels I follow and what their content consists of;

MST3k - MST3k (Also contains Cinema Titanic (MST3k but slightly different), The Film Crew (Rifftrax before Rifftrax), and some Rifftrax)
Rifftrax - Bill, Kevin, and Mike from MST3k and their own movie riffing project.
Wuxia Central - Classic Kung-Fu/Samurai/Ninja movies
Old Timey Computer Show - A 24/7 stream of ye old classic computer related tv shows
OSI74 - Public Domain Movies (some with hosts some without), commercial breaks for OSI74 related content are too long and frequent, and other crap. Good background noise
Far Out Theatre - Classic Sci-Fi/Horror tv/movie
Retro Longplay - Mostly Tool Assisted runs of classic games
Starlite Drive-In - Movies, some of them actually good, from the drive-in era (Megaforce, DollMan, Trancers, The Wraith, Dirty Larry and Crazy Mary, and Near Dark being some highlights.)
Tommy Wiseau - 24/7 Tommy Wiseau content. No, seriously. He has his own 24/7 channel.
Public Domain Television - Cartoons

Other "content" I follow that is worth checking out when it's on;

Forgotten_VCR - Spliced together video mixtapes with clips from Kung-Fu/Ninja/Action/Tokusatsu/other, great community. Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30pm Eastern. Lots of reused footage and also has the single worst depiction of Ninjitsu in film history
Cinema Insomnia - Horror Host Mr. Lobo's channel, main guy behind OSI. Schedule seems random, usually after 9pm est but days seem random
Sleazy P. Martini - Gwar's Manager, Friday and Sundays 10pm eastern. Sat is usually Japanese content and Sunday is for 3d movies. Hates Biden and Politically Correct culture.
Shout Factory TV - Movies and shit, too many built in ads for my taste. Their actual website has some pretty good free content.
UFC - TUF Tuesdays (we are on season 9), free fights, event watch-alongs, and all hosted by the grandfather of the light weight division, former champion, and UFC Hall of Famer Jens Pulver. Wife and I can't wait until they reshow UFC 1+, it's fucking amazing watching those early UFCs with chat and Jens Pulver.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Twitch is more than just thots and video games, here are some 24/7 channels I follow and what their content consists of;

MST3k - MST3k (Also contains Cinema Titanic (MST3k but slightly different), The Film Crew (Rifftrax before Rifftrax), and some Rifftrax)
Rifftrax - Bill, Kevin, and Mike from MST3k and their own movie riffing project.
Wuxia Central - Classic Kung-Fu/Samurai/Ninja movies
Old Timey Computer Show - A 24/7 stream of ye old classic computer related tv shows
OSI74 - Public Domain Movies (some with hosts some without), commercial breaks for OSI74 related content are too long and frequent, and other crap. Good background noise
Far Out Theatre - Classic Sci-Fi/Horror tv/movie
Retro Longplay - Mostly Tool Assisted runs of classic games
Starlite Drive-In - Movies, some of them actually good, from the drive-in era (Megaforce, DollMan, Trancers, The Wraith, Dirty Larry and Crazy Mary, and Near Dark being some highlights.)
Tommy Wiseau - 24/7 Tommy Wiseau content. No, seriously. He has his own 24/7 channel.
Public Domain Television - Cartoons

Other "content" I follow that is worth checking out when it's on;

Forgotten_VCR - Spliced together video mixtapes with clips from Kung-Fu/Ninja/Action/Tokusatsu/other, great community. Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30pm Eastern. Lots of reused footage and also has the single worst depiction of Ninjitsu in film history
Cinema Insomnia - Horror Host Mr. Lobo's channel, main guy behind OSI. Schedule seems random, usually after 9pm est but days seem random
Sleazy P. Martini - Gwar's Manager, Sat and Sundays 10pm eastern. Sat is usually Japanese content and Sunday is for 3d movies. Hates Biden and Politically Correct culture.
Shout Factory TV - Movies and shit, too many built in ads for my taste. Their actual website has some pretty good free content.
UFC - TUF Tuesdays (we are on season 9), free fights, event watch-alongs, and all hosted by the grandfather of the light weight division, former champion, and UFC Hall of Famer Jens Pulver. Wife and I can't wait until they reshow UFC 1+, it's fucking amazing watching those early UFCs with chat and Jens Pulver.

Similar to those, I like this channel that just shows the old SpikeTV show MXC 24/7

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
1677348735281.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
So I noticed the little notification thing lit up on twitch and saw I had been gifted a sub in Roflgator's channel. I was gifted by Mizkif or something like that. It sounded familiar and I remembered he had participated in gator's dating show.

I went to his channel to say thanks and there were like 20k people in there and he was sitting on camera with 3 ladies. One of them I'm fairly sure was Bubbles Bubbles girlfriend! Maybe bubbles is Mizkif?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So I noticed the little notification thing lit up on twitch and saw I had been gifted a sub in Roflgator's channel. I was gifted by Mizkif or something like that. It sounded familiar and I remembered he had participated in gator's dating show.

I went to his channel to say thanks and there were like 20k people in there and he was sitting on camera with 3 ladies. One of them I'm fairly sure was Bubbles Bubbles girlfriend! Maybe bubbles is Mizkif?
Miz broke Roflgator's elbow/arm during a soccer game the others day. He was gifting subs cuz he felt bad.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Wow really? Poor guy, did he have to get a cast?

Hmm can't tell if that's a cast or not.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've watched that like 5 times just trying to understand how the bottom half stays on.'

Oh you can BARELY see the strings like render on cam. I thought it was some magic full-butt swimsuit ladies figured out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
So I go to Kick cause some streamers( not thots )moved there when they got banned for whatever anti woke shit they said like there is only 2 genders, anyways I instantly V from Serious Gaming whaling on a bed, Amouranth(sp) riding a pickle with another woman in a hottub and a bunch of mid level thots that Twitch used to throw up which is part of my daily routine of clicking not interested 50 times. They seem endless. Anyways just thought that was funny.

Not sure Kick will ever succeed but one dude CrazyTawn was banned perm from Twitch just after New Years cause he hit on a woman at the airport when he arrived in Vietnam. He thought his streaming career was done. Wasn't even fully partnered but had almost 200 subs on Twitch after over a year's effort.
Now in less than 2 months he is approaching 300 subs on Kick, plus is being paid by Kick and I think Kick gives them a much bigger cut of the $5 subs.
Take that Putin!

elidib

Vyemm Raider
it's xoaeriel. her boobs were posted earlier in the Thot thread in the pool next to amouranth.

Last edited: