Twitch.tv

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Id think the bigger Korean streamers can sign on with a org and get the be "US" Twitch streamers. Jinnytty thinks that is what she is gonna do. Although she isnt even in Korean for most her streams.

it seems kind of nebulous what they are going to be able to do, other than switching to AfreecaTV.

One barrier of entry is, I believe, they need a US Bank account to be an US Twitch streamer. Another major hurdle is if their audience is mostly korean, they will not be able to sub or potentially even watch, even if the Streamer is able to stream from, say, Japan's servers.

Cause I think LS, for example, said he should be ok, but he uses a US bank, and his audience is mostly western.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At least the Japanese waifu's aren't going anywhere...

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I
okay-well-now-im-interested-now-im-interested.gif

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
lol how is that not some kind of rules violation, chicks have been suspended for way less than that.
I know you all hate on Vtubers, but they get bans/suspensions if their boobs jiggle too much. Yet they let all this other shit go on lol.

Oldbased

> Than U
That cunt is one of the many main things I hate about 95% of the streamers. They all think they are models, influencers, have some imaginary power when in reality to the world no one gives a fuck. It's like people here thinking everyone gives a fuck about their dumb ass opinion. No. No we don't. Stop embarrassing your fat self. We don't care yo ass is too big for that chair. I mean fuck. When did the world tilt from 51% pussy to 99%. Just play the fucking game and do your thing on stream. Stop thinking you got some worth over being a jizz poster with a backlighted screen. Holy Jesus Church of Fuck.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

joz123

Potato del Grande
That cunt is one of the many main things I hate about 95% of the streamers. They all think they are models, influencers, have some imaginary power when in reality to the world no one gives a fuck. It's like people here thinking everyone gives a fuck about their dumb ass opinion. No. No we don't. Stop embarrassing your fat self. We don't care yo ass is too big for that chair. I mean fuck. When did the world tilt from 51% pussy to 99%. Just play the fucking game and do your thing on stream. Stop thinking you got some worth over being a jizz poster with a backlighted screen. Holy Jesus Church of Fuck.
You Got Got Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Just because it was a setup from another "content" provider creating content by being the same piece of shit as the person they were raping does not mean it is not all true. They are all cunts, mostly unwashed living in filth who think they are princes and princesses and all of them combined isn't worth one load of my vax free baby swimmers.

• 3Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I hope this abomination fully collapses and we go back to Nintendo Power mags

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just because it was a setup from another "content" provider creating content by being the same piece of shit as the person they were raping does not mean it is not all true. They are all cunts, mostly unwashed living in filth who think they are princes and princesses and all of them combined isn't worth one load of my vax free baby swimmers.
So what he stream-sniped her to get into the same match and then got himself downed near her to bait her into being a cunt so he could snap on her in rhyme? It's pretty funny how hard he burns her even if it was contrived.

For my next trick I'll be insulting your mother in Iambic pentameter.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Oldbased, I don't think you realize how much of their free time young american inventors spend thinking about rapping and making lyrics for their next imaginary rap battle. This dude has had some of that in bits in pieces ready to go for half his life I bet.