Twitch.tv

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I remember destiny doing starcraft streams way back when twitch was justin.tv, then he suddenly started doing political debates taking the progressive side. Not surprised this was the outcome

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So does Firefox just not work at all for Twitch anymore? I swapped to Edge for a bit cause Firefox couldn't claim drops on Twitch for some thing, but Edge is fucking cancerous ad-spam and I can't take it anymore.

Clean install, 0 extensions, no browsing data of any kind on Firefox tho and it just cannot log in to Twitch? Everything I try and do is just 'your browser isn't supported' spam from Twitch.

Is this really the fucking browser end game, where all things must be Chrome so you can properly get force fed ad content.

Cybsled

Keep in mind these labels are probably going to directly impact advertiser pools for the stream -Twitch basically saying you can do X, but ad dollars will probably get tanked. Most streamer money comes from ads, so it will be a self-correcting thing in the long term.

Although I noticed they’re adding labels for mature games or games that have nudity. Downside there is potentially stuff like Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk 2077 or Conan would need to get labeled unless you ran it in censored mode

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
GBPpKTaaQAAJjEH.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keep in mind these labels are probably going to directly impact advertiser pools for the stream -Twitch basically saying you can do X, but ad dollars will probably get tanked. Most streamer money comes from ads, so it will be a self-correcting thing in the long term.

Although I noticed they’re adding labels for mature games or games that have nudity. Downside there is potentially stuff like Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk 2077 or Conan would need to get labeled unless you ran it in censored mode
Lol ad revenue.

Fuck You Elon Musk GIF

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users