Twitch.tv

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yea that is the raid leader. I'm not sure who else will be streaming. His girlfriend Vei is my favourite of the bunch that is playing. It kind of sounds like things will be starting late.
Rav is easily the star of this whole thing. His YT videos have been great.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I need a translator for all the jargon. Boop the flask at 4pm and bronies demo shout tagging blortus florting blagginzollinses.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rav is easily the star of this whole thing. His YT videos have been great.
Rav is the only reason I would think about watching a live stream, but that Sodapop guy is an annoying faggot that is difficult to endure more than a few minutes of.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Well shit, Rav is actually live streaming. How do I block these fucking adds?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Pay for twitch turbo or sub to Rav.

You need UblockOrigin AND use the script, see this part:

Applying a script (uBlock Origin)​

• Navigate to the uBlock Origin Dashboard (the extension options)
  • Under the My filters tab add twitch.tv##+js(twitch-videoad).
  • Under the Settings tab, enable I am an advanced user, then click the cog that appears. Modify the value of userResourcesLocation from unset to the full url of the solution you wish to use (if a url is already in use, add a space after the existing url). e.g. userResourcesLocation https://github.com/pixeltris/TwitchAdSolutions/raw/master/vaft/vaft-ublock-origin.js
  • To ensure uBlock Origin loads the script I recommend that you disable/enable the uBlock Origin extension (or restart your browser).
Sometimes the steam will lower the quality to 720/480p when there is ads but it'll 100% block it. At least for now...

• 2Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Meh, that will never happen, when I will lose interest after about 10 minutes. If I could block ads, it might be 15 or 20 minutes!

My VPN has no ads. Not sure how it works, if it is tied to the IP addresses not being tagged correctly so they don't show local ads or something. I turn it off I get ads with it on though it's like I'm subbed to every channel I go to.

• 1Like

Burns

My VPN has no ads. Not sure how it works, if it is tied to the IP addresses not being tagged correctly so they don't show local ads or something. I turn it off I get ads with it on though it's like I'm subbed to every channel I go to.
Weird. If I was still subbed to Mullvad, I would try that, just to see what happens.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The event thing is going well. I fell asmeep during parts of it. One fight kind of reminded me of Rathe council.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
It just shows how OP world buffs, full flasks and pots, and raid comp stacking is. Everything dies before more than 2 mechanics. Pretty boring.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Because segments of the US still have a puritanical streak. Violence is ok, but god forbid you show tits.

Relevant

No you retard. It's because it's a site aimed at bringing in children too. How are you this stupid?

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

It just shows how OP world buffs, full flasks and pots, and raid comp stacking is. Everything dies before more than 2 mechanics. Pretty boring.

Very true - although it is MC. I do wonder if they'll ever do BWL. There are a lot more "kill the raid" type of mechanics there, although I would be shocked if they all farm Ony long enough to get the cloaks

• 1NPC

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Very true - although it is MC. I do wonder if they'll ever do BWL. There are a lot more "kill the raid" type of mechanics there, although I would be shocked if they all farm Ony long enough to get the cloaks
Hardcore guilds have done most if not all of Naxx. Not sure about these streamer guild tards though.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So wait, if you die in a raid on WoW hardcore do you have to start over?

That would be a nightmare in MC for things like baron geddon.